order my new clutch and flywheel

1.8-liter VVTL-i (2ZZ-GE) and VVT-i (1ZZ-FE) engine, transmission, exhaust, intake, and performance tuning discussions
vibegtcouple

order my new clutch and flywheel

Post by vibegtcouple »

i hope i did the right thing i'm a cheap man so a call around and look on ebay read mags . but i will be the tester for this clutch and flywheel cambo i got a f-1 stage 3 clutch with the f-1 prolite flywheel i will be putting them on thursday i will like everone now if this cheap set up works good . the kit was only $377.00 shipped to the door the place was called grip-froce . hope this will work good we hope to get a zex direct port kit in jan for my b-day try to have it in by the meet.
robdog

Re: order my new clutch and flywheel (vibegtcouple)

Post by robdog »

I got my clutch and flywheel from them recently. About 3000 miles, no problems, I only got stage 1. Stage 3 you will probaly have a very strong left leg after a while!!! They say that is not very streetable. Hard to push in. Don't get caught in traffic!!!
03, Abyss monotone GT, 6 disk changer, moon and tunes, Cargo mat/nets, power package, side airbags, AEM Short Ram Intake, Borla exhaust , 35% tint all around, F1 strut tower brace, debadged, 17" Excel rims w/ federal ss595 tires.
burkeyro

Post by burkeyro »

Have fun with that Back Transmission mount I haven't tried F-1 but normally stage 3 is not very forgiving on the street. Grab-N-GO. I have the ACT extreme PP with Street disk and Fidanza Flywheel, until I got it broke in, I was peel-n-squeel all the time. Good luck, let us know how it went.
vibegtcouple

Re: order my new clutch and flywheel (vibegtcouple)

Post by vibegtcouple »

got the cluct in it was not that bad it took me and my dad 2 day the pedal ant that bad . give me 500 mile and i will let you now how good it is