How good is Invidia Exhaust systems?

1.8-liter VVTL-i (2ZZ-GE) and VVT-i (1ZZ-FE) engine, transmission, exhaust, intake, and performance tuning discussions
NascarXprt

How good is Invidia Exhaust systems?

Post by NascarXprt »

found this system on neverenough and really liked it. i was wondering if this is a good company or should i stay far away from them. thanks and here is a pic of the system. this is the N-1 model
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

And i thought they made graphics cards for computers.
Mrizzle05

Re: (zionzr2)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

man next theyll have a fashion line!!! It looks sweet... ive seen that one before... but its only an axle back and you should make sure the hangers match the stock setup.but its a nice muffler... if you wanna be the guiney pig... try and tell!
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
Mavrik

Post by Mavrik »

Quote, originally posted by zionzr2 »And i thought they made graphics cards for computers. I was thinking the same lolthat exhaust doesn't look like it would fit the Vibe though? kinda bent wrong?
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
iinan

Post by iinan »

Quote, originally posted by zionzr2 »And i thought they made graphics cards for computers. you took the words right out of my mouth
2004 GTMagnaflow/Cosmo CAI/TRD Strut brace/Hotchkis springs20-15 tint/Unichip/18 Konig "trouble" wheelshttp://members.cardomain.com/iinan
NascarXprt

Re: (Mavrik)

Post by NascarXprt »

it is for the matrix/vibe on both the Invidia site and never enough site
GrayFox

Re: (NascarXprt)

Post by GrayFox »

Nvidia (graphics card company) has no "I" (obviously)I guess they couldn't think of a good name... Yay to guiney pigs! Time for mod and tell
Lancer

Re: How good is Invidia Exhaust systems? (NascarXprt)

Post by Lancer »

Looks cool! what's the pipe width? If it's 2.5" I might have to check it out. Oh, how much is it?
18" Enkei's & Kumho Ecsta's-------UNICHIP Eibach Sport springs----------Morroso oil pan Injen CAI & Oil cap----------Stage 2 FI cams Custom Exhaust-----------TRD Supercharger AEM alt. pulley -------JSP Carbon Fiber hood 380cc injectors----DC Sports ceramic header
satur9

Re: How good is Invidia Exhaust systems? (Lancer)

Post by satur9 »

i heard nothing but good things(well made good gains) on the subaruand celica forums as well as others.biggest complaint is that its loud. i was going to get it but the price as too much. i ended up with the thermal r&d exhaust.
look my sniggies, i had a strizz-oke in my brizz-ain okay,you know what im saying. so i cant move all good. but thanks for mentioning that .thank you very much.athf4evr. click here! you know you want to!!!
damronjr

Re: How good is Invidia Exhaust systems? (satur9)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by satur9 »i heard nothing but good things(well made good gains) on the subaruand celica forums as well as others.biggest complaint is that its loud. i was going to get it but the price as too much. i ended up with the thermal r&d exhaust.How do you like the Thermal? I was looking to replace mine 1 of these days and saw the Thermal and Invidia amongst others. Loud is really what I want, but not ricer loud, more rumble loud.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Mrizzle05

Re: How good is Invidia Exhaust systems? (damronjr)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

jason get a fat megan racing muffler... like the oval ones with teh outlet onto 1 side... they sound good. they are like 120-140 for the muffler alone plus shop work... but i think they would sound pretty loud with out the rice.
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
damronjr

Re: How good is Invidia Exhaust systems? (Mrizzle05)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »jason get a fat megan racing muffler... like the oval ones with teh outlet onto 1 side... they sound good. they are like 120-140 for the muffler alone plus shop work... but i think they would sound pretty loud with out the rice.I saw that 1 too, but just the name "Megan Racing" gave me a bad vibe (LOL!). Anyone have experience with that setup?
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Mrizzle05

Re: How good is Invidia Exhaust systems? (damronjr)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

i know that the ricers out here that have them sound pretty decent with no ricer sound. but it was just an idea... "GOSH" OR you can get a apexi n-1 muffler.... a REAL one.
NascarXprt

Re: How good is Invidia Exhaust systems? (Lancer)

Post by NascarXprt »

its $525 USD on neverenough.and its $515 USD over at http://www.raceinspired.com/p-....aspx as for the pipe width im not sure both sites dont have it listed but im going to go searchin to find out and ill edit this post with the measurements.Edit: measurements--Pipe size = 60mm~ 2.362 204 724 inches-tip size = 101mm~ 3.976 377 953 inches!!!
frostyGT

Post by frostyGT »

Quote, originally posted by NascarXprt »its $525 USD.Holy smokes!!! Seems kinda steep...
R.I.P. Frosty GTReplaced by 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T
NascarXprt

Re: How good is Invidia Exhaust systems? (frostyGT)

Post by NascarXprt »

im find more and more sites with this and its getting cheeper i found one for $389 then +shipping here
frostyGT

Re: How good is Invidia Exhaust systems?

Post by frostyGT »

The hangers on this don't seem to matchup with the ones on my Magnaflow, plus the piping sits further back. I don't think the one you showed will fit the Vibe.Invidia ExhaustMagnaflow

Attached files
R.I.P. Frosty GTReplaced by 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

if you look on ebay... for matrix muffler invidia has a so called full catback exhaust like that one... its like 399 plus shipping... ill see if i can find it again.EDIT:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...wItem
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

the TRD exhaust is a borla (i think , if i remember right from what hope told me) so the TRD or magnaflow are pretty nice, or just get the borla instead of paying trd prices