Just some photos and my experience with my vibe

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
classAmike

Just some photos and my experience with my vibe

Post by classAmike »

Hello vibe community these are just few of photos of my 2003 vibe gt and new trailer i built and painted,This was from my last trip from Buffalo to Sarasota Florida. I love this car, I had a lot of weight in the trailer and car, wood board and tools and misc.West Virginia lived up to its name (mountain mama) - from my favorite song of all time ( John Denver take me home country roads). this car had made more then dozen trips towing trailer from Buffalo to Florida and still goes strong. i have done a lot of work on it but it is worth it.
Attachments
IMG_20200521_063855788.jpg
IMG_20200521_063855788.jpg (352.36 KiB) Viewed 894 times
flagtrailer.jpg
flagtrailer.jpg (293.45 KiB) Viewed 894 times
joatmon

Re: Just some photos and my experience with my vibe

Post by joatmon »

That 03 looks like its in great shape. Satellite is the best color, after all :P

I realize you were just passing through WV, but I agree, some really pretty country there. You know what they say, WV would be bigger than Texas if you hammered it flat
cptnsolo77

Post by cptnsolo77 »

wheels Looks great ! 03 - 04 have the best nose IMO. Did you paint your roof rack caps silver ?
* 2003 Vibe Auto Satellite Silver w / Moons & Tunes
* Kenwood Excelon KDC-X597
* Polk DB651-Speakers
* Soundproofcow Roadblock R sound deadening in all doors
* Drop In K & N Filter
* NGK Iridium IX Plugs
* 27 MPG City/Highway with AC on
classAmike

Post by classAmike »

I did, whole upper part of the car i painted in metal flake silver.this photo doesn't show it good.