Hunting for a couple parts for my 09 vibe awd 2.4 (New Member)

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
Vibedude30

Hunting for a couple parts for my 09 vibe awd 2.4 (New Member)

Post by Vibedude30 »

Hello everyone vibedude30 here just joined the forumn i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as far as parts. Trying to buy new fill and drain plugs for the rear differential of my 09 awd vibe 2.4 the ones that are on it are quite beat up... Any information on were to get these parts and other parts are much appreciated. I just want the right parts a would rather order online from a reputable place or places. Also i would love to get some diagrams for my vehicle as far as the transfer case and the rear differential and specified gear lube to use etc...if anyone could help me on any of that information, please let me know. Thanks everyone! :D There is just sooo much BAD information out there from ppl whobhave no idea what there doing
andrewclaus

Re: Hunting for a couple parts for my 09 vibe awd 2.4 (New Member)

Post by andrewclaus »

I use this site:http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/us for part numbers for stuff that's made by Toyota. Plug in your VIN.
Vibedude30

Post by Vibedude30 »

Thank you for the link, does anyone in here know where i can find a diagram for the rear differential on and 09 vibe awd???
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

Welcome to genvibe

If Matrix stuff fits (anbd I expect they would), then try
https://parts.villagetoyota.com/showass ... odel=14415

looks like the plugs and gaskets are 41110 A, B, D, & E

or toyota part numbers
filler plug 9034118023
drain plug 9034118051
filler and drain plug gasket 1215710010

I don't know what fluids to use, looks like its not among the fluids listed in the 09 owners manual