I've replaced the Vibe

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
jayoldschool

I've replaced the Vibe

Post by jayoldschool »

Decided to upgrade my daily from my 2004 Vibe. It's served me well for three and a half years, and was purchased brand new by my sister/brother in law. Hasn't been without issues, though. The C59 trans destroyed itself, so I swapped it for a C60. The oil sensor failed, leaving the light inoperative while the oil leaked out. Recently, one of the axle CV joints sheared leaving me with no drive. All were no big deal, and I repaired everything myself with the advice found on this forum.

The car is still low mile, rust free, and running well. It will go to a friend, he just scrapped the TDI Jetta I sold him when I bought the Vibe.

Out with the old:

In with the new. 2011 CTS SportWagon. Performance package, big brakes, 19" wheels, and lots more. It's like a Vibe that has done a couple of years in the gym and has read GQ for awhile.

Caretaker

Re: I've replaced the Vibe

Post by Caretaker »

....you mean has read GQ, Cigar Aficionado, Wine Spectator and Fortune Magazines. Congrats.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

I have nothing negative to say about the new ride...
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
ImUrOBGYN

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

Congrats. Nice upgrade.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage
ehoff121

Post by ehoff121 »

Good luck with the new ride!

Make sure your buddy has the forum address!! :lol:
2005 Pontiac Vibe AWD - Platinum
jayoldschool

Post by jayoldschool »

Of course. Vibe is still at my house. It's paid for, he just doesn't have space for it right now.