Conicelli Toyota Parts Discount Code

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
Caretaker

Conicelli Toyota Parts Discount Code

Post by Caretaker »

10% off their entire inventory:

Sale Ends September 8, 2017

USE COUPON CODE BACKTOSCHOOL17

https://parts.conicellitoyotaofconshohocken.com/
vibenvy

Re: Conicelli Toyota Parts Discount Code

Post by vibenvy »

Hmmm... Not a bad price for the engine cover I've been wanting...

#12601-0H020: $117.88 - $11.79 (10%) = $106.09 + $7.18 (shipping) = $113.27

Thanks for sharing!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
Caretaker

Re: Conicelli Toyota Parts Discount Code

Post by Caretaker »

u r always welcome. Good group of folks out in the Philadelphia hinterlands. Conicelli also does a price match guarantee. I offer the website up only because our cars are Toyota, and I have become a bit jaded with Rock Auto once I found out that they would not be straight with me about which of their parts are from China and which are not. Gave me a lame excuse. No Chinese parts in my car thank you very much! The website I provided also does Honda, Nissan and Hyundai. I don't ever seem to get any discount coupons for the others which is a shame given I own 3 out of the 4 brands.
BTW: my engine cover's plastic cracked at one of the anchor points, so there are only 3 of the 4 rubber bushings holding down my cover. I trimmed that section of broken plastic to keep the engine cover from banging up against the valve cover. With all the dings and scratches, I can't seem to put any unnecessary money into the Vibe. All money goes to keeping the car running forever so the Lifetime XM 80's on 8 keep playing forever. 8-)