Lowered Vibe Video

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
korax234

Lowered Vibe Video

Post by korax234 »

I finally got some time to make a video after I lowered my Vibe.

https://youtu.be/rtvyKn3vOzE

And now the car shifts a lot better since I lowered it. You will have to watch till the end of the video to see
why it shifts better from lowering my car. Also I found a spot to have a little fun it.

Let me know what you think...more to come.
ImUrOBGYN

Re: Lowered Vibe Video

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

Doesn't it look normal height, now? From crossover to wagon/hatchback, depending on your definition. ;)

Have you done your rear anti sway bar, yet?
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage
korax234

Post by korax234 »

ImUrOBGYN wrote:Doesn't it look normal height, now? From crossover to wagon/hatchback, depending on your definition. ;)

Have you done your rear anti sway bar, yet?
Yes it looks a lot better now. More like a GT should have been from the factory. Its lower but I can still drive over speedbumps without worries.
And my next mod is power stop brakes, rotors, pads, and calipers all the way around.

Then remove the hitch and possible upgrade sway bars.
ImUrOBGYN

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

Yeah, need to be able to stop. haha That rear antisway, though.... So cheap and takes about 15min to do the swap. Handling is night and day. You won't regret it.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage