Vibe > everything else

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
AndrewTheVibeGuy

Vibe > everything else

Post by AndrewTheVibeGuy »

Yo guys what up. I currently have a beast of a vibe. 2009 vibe and let me tell ya what, its the greatest thing I'ver ever driven and I used to own a vette. I took it to IFO this weekend in topeka and that drift course wasn't ready for it, I tore them bimmers up. Really glad to find some fellow vibe enthusiasts that know what they're talk about. Also has anyone tried a v8 swap yet?? Could be coming soon on mine. If you'd like pics of my beast let me know. I went 3-0 on street races two weekends ago. Nobody expects it :twisted:
jayoldschool

Re: Vibe > everything else

Post by jayoldschool »

You're ten days too late.
korax234

Post by korax234 »

AndrewTheVibeGuy wrote:Yo guys what up. I currently have a beast of a vibe. 2009 vibe and let me tell ya what, its the greatest thing I'ver ever driven and I used to own a vette. I took it to IFO this weekend in topeka and that drift course wasn't ready for it, I tore them bimmers up. Really glad to find some fellow vibe enthusiasts that know what they're talk about. Also has anyone tried a v8 swap yet?? Could be coming soon on mine. If you'd like pics of my beast let me know. I went 3-0 on street races two weekends ago. Nobody expects it :twisted:
So what setup you running? So like it's got some good power.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Welcome to GenVibe Andrew! I'd definitely like to see some pictures and read more info on your Vibe!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage