4 New Tires for $41....!!!!!

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
korax234

4 New Tires for $41....!!!!!

Post by korax234 »

I got 4 new tires for my Vibe this past Saturday.
Made a Vlog type video about it.

https://youtu.be/K1YR1rRzE7c

Check it out and let me know what you think. And also what How To Video's you would like to see on our Vibes.

Thank You
jayoldschool

Re: 4 New Tires for $41....!!!!!

Post by jayoldschool »

Here's what I think. Don't waste my time on a forum with a link to your info. If you want to tell us about your tires, post the info. Don't go to a forum to promote your video channel.
petervivian

Post by petervivian »

Easy. I enjoyed his videos on the Vibe. There are not many new videos just like there are not many active members here.
05 Vibe (Frosty), 13 VW CC (Fortana Red)
korax234

Post by korax234 »

jayoldschool wrote:Here's what I think. Don't waste my time on a forum with a link to your info. If you want to tell us about your tires, post the info. Don't go to a forum to promote your video channel.
I am promoting my channel I guess but I am also trying to get some excitement in the Vibe Community. Since the car and brand are dead.
And plus their aren't a whole lot of Vibe video's out their. So what better place to post them. I don't post them anywhere else.
vibrologist

Post by vibrologist »

Korax234: you are welcome!
Vibrologist
'05 Vibe

"It is important to know the difference between 'accurate' and 'precise' even if you are neither!"

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=43476
mysteriousem

Post by mysteriousem »

I'm new here, but I'd like to chime in saying that I was cool with the video. :P I mean, I don't really care about the cheap tires since it's not exactly a scenario I can replicate (congrats, though!) but I'd love to see more videos posted about Vibes.

Here's my perspective on the video thing...

I'd love to see more videos with just basic maintenance. It sounds like a silly thing (and I guess it is), and it's definitely not sexy or whatever, but as a newb it actually helps me to have more than one or two videos of the same procedure. :) What I've found is that every person does these things a tiny bit differently, and I learn something slightly new with each new video. So the more people out there making video about these things, the better! At least, imo.
mysteriousem

Post by mysteriousem »

PS: Actually, I've noticed another thing... It seems to me that there aren't a lot of videos showing what various problems look or sound like (maybe I'm searching for the wrong things, but I haven't found them). So as different things come up, it would be really useful if you put up videos showing the symptoms that alerted you to the problem. :)
korax234

Post by korax234 »

mysteriousem wrote:PS: Actually, I've noticed another thing... It seems to me that there aren't a lot of videos showing what various problems look or sound like (maybe I'm searching for the wrong things, but I haven't found them). So as different things come up, it would be really useful if you put up videos showing the symptoms that alerted you to the problem. :)
I did have a few idea's on video's like this actually. Just haven't got around to doing them yet. Like my steering heel shook a little
around 70mph you didn't notice unless you let go of the steering wheel. Well I know it could have been the tires out of balance.
And it was now with the new tires the steering wheel is rock solid at all speeds.

Anyways that's for the good word.