Vibe GT Short Film

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
korax234

Vibe GT Short Film

Post by korax234 »

I'm kind of a new member made a few how-to videos. Well I made a short film because I got a new camera I wanted to try out.
Hopefully it will make you guys love your Vibe's even more. More video's and how-to's to follow.
Got a list of mods I want to do to the car and film the progress.

https://youtu.be/UDQuyiSc14E
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UDQuyiSc14E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Thank You
ImUrOBGYN

Re: Vibe GT Short Film

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

Cool, man. Very pretty there.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Nice !! I see you like to hit LIFT a lot 8-)
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
korax234

Post by korax234 »

tpollauf wrote:Nice !! I see you like to hit LIFT a lot 8-)
I will have some better LIFT video's soon. It actually snowed that night after making the video. And I only had a short time to film.
My wife had to leave at 9am so I filmed from 6:15am until about 8am most of it was standing around watching the sunrise.
But I think it turned out alright for my first attempt at a video like this. If your in the NE Ohio / Western PA Area and want to film
together let me know.
korax234

Post by korax234 »

I recorded some exhaust clips yesterday and man it sounds really bad on how it recorded it. Not sure if it was the mic or it just sounds really high pitched lol. I will post video this weekend.