I'm back...

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
csxt8058

I'm back...

Post by csxt8058 »

Hello one and all Vibe owners. I'm pleased to say that I am returning to the community once again. You may recall I traded 'Project Vibe', my 2010 white Vibe AWD for a 2015 Malibu last year. Well, a lot has happened in the past year, my wife and moved to Virginia but as fate would have it, we're actually moving back to far northern NY to our hometown once again. While here, I decided I really needed something to put my horns on once back home. I had considered my Malibu, but my heart really wanted another Vibe.

So, here it is...a beautiful 2008 base model, but it has the moonroof and Monsoon stereo and speakers. It's immaculate, appears to be a one owner car that took good care of it. It has just a bit over 52,000 miles on it, but that's small potatoes for what these buggers are capable of and I know with my meticulous care, it should last a long time. I decided to buy one down here since salt corrosion would not be an issue.

I'll do a garage thread with this one also once we get back to NY. I can't wait to start doing the little customizes that the Vibes lend themselves to, not to mentions the horns on top!! :D Happy to be back, stay tuned!!

Image2008 Vibe by JR Stevens, on Flickr

JR

2010 Ultra White AWD-Railfan Customized...on to a new owner in 2015
2008 two tone Salsa base model..current railfan rig
ColonelPanic

Re: I'm back...

Post by ColonelPanic »

Welcome back! Congrats, that's a great looking Salsa. 8-)
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
vibrologist

Post by vibrologist »

Oh, no!----Where I my ear plugs????

Welcome back!
Vibrologist
'05 Vibe

"It is important to know the difference between 'accurate' and 'precise' even if you are neither!"

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=43476
Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

wow, you traded horse country for snow country. You'll put the AWD to good use now.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

:o Glad to see you're back in a Vibe JR! Can't wait to see what you have in store for this one!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Welcome back :) I knew you couldn't stay away for very long :lol: Nice find & great color !!! Wait ... is that a train that I hear??? No really, as I just typed this there were a few trains heading down the road. What a coincidence :o
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"