New Member / Door Sill Protector

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
RickyVibe

New Member / Door Sill Protector

Post by RickyVibe »

Hello Everyone,

New Member here. Just purchased a 2003 Vibe, which I'm REALLY digging so far. I've been checking around the car getting it ready for winter here in Upstate NY. Had a quick question, which I know you good folks can help on. Noticed a little rust around the door sill so went to pop off the door sill protector, and snapped a tab on it. Underneath the protector is a little bit of rust starting to form, which I'm going to take care of ASAP. I been searching for some NEW door sill protectors to replace the current ones. I DON'T want the ones held one with tape/adhesive etc. Hoping someone can tell me if these ones from GMDirect.com are in fact SNAP -In ones or not. Have attached a pic for reference (Part 14) in the illustration. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.trademotion.com/parts/2003/P ... am=FM03440
vibenvy

Re: New Member / Door Sill Protector

Post by vibenvy »

Welcome to GenVibe! Glad to hear you're enjoying your Vibe and getting things fixed and / or replaced on it right away! I'm not too familiar with the 1st gens (2003-2008), since we have 2nd gens (2009-2010), but I'm sure someone will chime in with an answer for you soon. We love pictures around here, so please post some of your "new" Vibe when you get a chance ;)!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage