Vibe-less in Ohio

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
gregoire

Vibe-less in Ohio

Post by gregoire »

After over 12 years and 2 Vibes, I'm sad to say that I am now Vibe-less. My first one was a 2003 Salsa Base Vibe that had only over 183,000 miles when it was totaled in an accident in 2012 (no injuries involved!). Yesterday I sold my 2005 Abyss Base Vibe with only a little over 201,000 miles on it. Still many more miles for a new driver!

I'd like to thank everyone here at GenVibe that has helped answer my questions over the last 12 years or so. This is a great forum with a passionate group of fans!

I want to wish everyone good luck with their Vibes!

Gregoire
Gwar'03 Base, Auto, Salsa Monotone, Power Package, Moons & Tunes + 6 CD Changer, Anti-Theft'05 Base, Auto, Abyss Monotone, Power Package, Moons & Tunes + Monsoon, Tint 50% front, 20% rear and back
Nasmfell

Re: Vibe-less in Ohio

Post by Nasmfell »

So long, Best of luck in whatever you are/will be driving next :)
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Sad to see you leave BUT hopefully the new owner will discover this site and join up with us. Need more Ohioans here on this site. Good luck with any/all future automobiles. :D
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
ImUrOBGYN

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

I'm an Ohioan by relocation but I know no Vibe owners here. And now there goes one more. :cry:
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Sad to hear you're Vibe-less, but as tpollauf said, hopefully the new owner will become a member here and carry on the tradition so to speak. Best of luck with your next vehicle ;)!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage