Whos vibe is this?

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
TraumaForYou

Whos vibe is this?

Post by TraumaForYou »

Ive seen this vibe online while checking out body photos and ive gotta say that this thing is sweet! Whos driving this vibe?
NascarXprt

Re: Whos vibe is this?

Post by NascarXprt »

dont think its anyone on here, but man i have always loved that RKSport Ram Air Hood! shame the rest of the body kit from RKSport came out. and that phsycovibe kit looks good in red.
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
TraumaForYou

Post by TraumaForYou »

NascarXprt wrote:dont think its anyone on here, but man i have always loved that RKSport Ram Air Hood! shame the rest of the body kit from RKSport came out. and that phsycovibe kit looks good in red.
Totally agree with you on that. I'm waiting for my body parts from the duraflex kit to be painted and put on. Hope it looks close to as nice as the one above does.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

I've never really been a fan of body kits on any vehicle. That being said, I could do without the graphics and a few of the seemingly random holes in the front bumper cover, but other than that it does look pretty darn good.

I wish someone made a Ram Air hood for the 2nd gen Vibes. A Ram Air hood would look absolutely amazing with the 2nd gen Vibe GT front end :twisted:!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage