03 Vibe Salvage Title New Member

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
cn9525

03 Vibe Salvage Title New Member

Post by cn9525 »

Just wanted to say I am very impressed with the quality and professional suggestions on this forum. I have recently done several repairs on my son's 03 blue vibe and I have found this online resource to be invaluable! Just recently completed the replacement of a passenger front window regulator arm assembly, and then did passenger front and driver front speakers too! But the best help was someone's pic of that pink relay that controls the power windows. I accidentally put a screw through the wiring harness and shut down all the windows, but thanks to this blog we are back up and running. Kudos to the creators and contributors!
vibrologist

Re: 03 Vibe Salvage Title New Member

Post by vibrologist »

Welcome to the forum, cn9525!
Vibrologist
'05 Vibe

"It is important to know the difference between 'accurate' and 'precise' even if you are neither!"

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=43476
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Welcome to GenVibe! Glad to hear you have already gotten a lot of useful information from our beloved website! You should consider starting a thread to track the progress of fixing up your son's Vibe. We love pictures around here so definitely post some when you get a chance.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
1gnvibe

Post by 1gnvibe »

Welcome, keep us posted on your progress.
97 Neon Sedan - 'trollmobile' - 5sp, 52mm TB, Sport Exhaust, factory white ACR wheels, Kicker 300w monoblock pushing 2 MTX 5500 12s
04 Vibe GT 'murdervibe' - Abyss Black, plasti-dipped badges and wheels, Tein S Techs on stock struts, tinted everything
mkowdley
Site Admin

Post by mkowdley »

welcome!
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Welcome to GenVibe. Definitely post pics when you get a chance. Also update profile showing location. You are one of millions of reasons why all of us here share our experiences with Vibe relates issues. Glad we were of help. Visit often :D
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
Nasmfell

Post by Nasmfell »

Hi welcome cn9525
Salsa Guy

Post by Salsa Guy »

Welcome! Very Safe cars for their size, plenty of visibility great for young drivers.
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop