New Post, finally found new topic button

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
kingcaff

New Post, finally found new topic button

Post by kingcaff »

New to forum and trying to do a few simple upgrades to my 2009 GT... Tpolauff I am still patiently waiting a reply on that third brake light (I will ever take a VIBE GT one off your hands :) ) Also I am looking for two captains chairs (Driver and passenger)from a Vibe year 2009-2010 prefer the GT trim but could also use black clothe, maybe you know where a junkyard is that sells them because all the yards around my area don't deal with "newer" cars. Still trying to add pics but photos are huge I guess
2009 VIBE GT
4 - JL AUDIO 13W1 SUBWOOFERS
2 - JL AUDIO 250/1 AMPLIFIERS
BUMPER TO BUMPER SOUND DEADENING
PIONEER DVD PLAYER
KITT222

Re: New Post, finally found new topic button

Post by KITT222 »

Welcome to GenVibe! Give Tim time and he'll get you what you need. Have you already posted any pics? If you check around on Craigslist from your state or nearby states you may find the seats. Otherwise I'd imagine Ebay could have them, or used auto parts suppliers. Enjoy your stay here!

As for photos, I made this! Hope it helps!

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=41835&p=488575&hil ... os#p488575" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Hi there Mike. What Nick posted is an excellent way to upload photos. Photobucket will host your pics then you can extract from their site. I use a couple of automotive sites to host my pics. CarDoamin was one of them until they totally revamped their site & destroyed it. Now I am using Driiive.com Then there's a newer member here who just recently created an automotive site called browsemyride.com I joined here: http://www.browsemyride.com/ride/117" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Too many choices out there but they will all allow you to upload images once your pics are on their site. Go for it. I'll get you your brake light in a week or two ......................... Tim
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Welcome to GenVibe Mike! Always great to see another 2nd gen GT owner join :cool:! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your Vibe...
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
Kincaid

Post by Kincaid »

I haven't been by in awhile - but I like to go out of my way to welcome a fellow 2nd gen owner.

Welcome Kingcaff!
1997 Civic EX sedan w/auto trans2001 Accord EX sedan w/5-spd manual2009 Vibe 2.4L w/5-spd manual, sunroof, monsoon, GT spoiler, Magnaflow muffler and rolled SS tip, lowered on H-Tech springs, window tint, debadged (save the red arrow!).