Thanks

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
candyappleblackvibe

Thanks

Post by candyappleblackvibe »

Just thought I'd say my hello's and thanks to everyone for this amazing site.
I started off as candyv but then forgot my password, I just hit 650,000km on my vibe and she still looks like new.
Some people in Ontario and maybe across Canada have seen my vibe sparkling with that candy paint but I could not have up kept this car up to this extent without this site. Honestly it still feels like off the lot, just yesterday my blower motor went and of course I found out how to fix it via this amazing site.
I really will try to get some pictures up here, it's truly an amazing looking vibe, candy apple black on black leather on black rims......lowered like 3 inches off the floor even in the winter. Custom painted black roof rack, offset tires on 18 inches......255's in the back and I'm not kidding.......I got 245's in the winter..........Having this car since 2005 has led me to do some crazy modifications to this car......not for power just visuals, it almost looks like a mini G8, I kept the power for the Subaru......... : )
Thank you for this amazing site.....
vibenvy

Re: Thanks

Post by vibenvy »

You definitely need to post some pictures of your Vibe. It sounds really nice ;)!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
mac99d

Post by mac99d »

Welcome to the site glad you like it here. Lets see some pics of this beast.
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SeattleJeremy

Post by SeattleJeremy »

I would love to see some pictures of the car :)
*Sold* 06' Vibe Base - Mono Platinum - Manual
Turo'ing 15' BMW 328i Sport - Jet Black - Auto
Daily 19' Toyota Camry SE Hybrid - Galactic Aqua Mica - eCVT