the new guy

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
the03viberator

the new guy

Post by the03viberator »

im new to this website and i currently have no idea how to use it upload photos, etc...if anyone could give me some guidance that would be great!
vibenvy

Re: the new guy

Post by vibenvy »

Welcome to GenVibe! Uploading pictures here is easy! First, start by hosting your pictures on a site such as Flickr, PhotoBucket, etc. Next, right click on the image, then scroll down to properties and copy the URL for the picture. Finally, paste the URL in the reply box on here in between image tags [ img ] [ /img ] (without the spaces). Voila! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your "new" Vibe!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
Chiadog

Post by Chiadog »

Welcome to the group 03!
To post a picture off of a website, Right click the picture and click "save image location" in the drop-down menu. On the Gen-Vibe post a reply page left click "img" in the tool bar and insert the saved URL as described by vibenvy. Good luck, :)
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Welcome to GenVibe. A six month lurker until now :o Finally made your first post ... congrats ;) Looking forward to more involvement as you get comfortable with the site :)
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
the03viberator

Post by the03viberator »

Alright dudes thanks for the help! pictures of the vibe will be coming soon :D
mac99d

Post by mac99d »

Its all good I have been on here forever and just have over 500 post....Welcome to the site :D
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

Here's a guide via KITT viewtopic.php?f=25&t=41835" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for posting the pictures
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit