Bye bye Bimmer, hello Vibe!

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
Groovyvibe

Bye bye Bimmer, hello Vibe!

Post by Groovyvibe »

Hi All,

I just traded my 325Ci vert for a loaded 2004 Vibe base. I love this thing! I just need to add leather and a nav, video, FM head unit. Any recommendations?

Eric
Atlanta, GA
"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick (removed)...and I'm all out of bubble gum."
Roddy Piper, "They Live"
2004 Vibe
Infinity-x

Re: Bye bye Bimmer, hello Vibe!

Post by Infinity-x »

Wow what a change in vehicles LOL.. glad you like the Vibe!

Not sure what type of radio or headunit works best with that generation Vibe. In my Ford Expedition I had a touch screen Pioneer (was not flip-up but rather just a single unit) and I absolutely loved it. It also came with DVD and navigation if I needed it. Let us know what you find out! I'm sure there are some other Vibe owners here that can chime in. I've sort of been wanting to do the same to my 09.. except instead of replacing the radio I want some nice subs in the back.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Welcome to GenVibe Eric! Definitely an interesting change in vehicles :P! Post some pictures of the Bimmer and the Vibe when you get a chance ;)!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

The Pioneer touch screen units are nice and look pretty good in the dash, plus can be made navi units with pioneer navigation add ons. Leather was an option on the GT models for a certain year (2003 IIRC).
See my garage for what the Pioneer looks like in the 2004.