Newb with 07 vibe already modding

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
robtco99

Newb with 07 vibe already modding

Post by robtco99 »

Hi My name is Rob and I have an 07 vibe that I picked up a few months ago. The car is mostly stock and has 86k. I've put Tein H springs, Tokico struts, Progress rear sway bar, bronze 17's, 20% tint, painted the headlights, de badged the sides, and since the pics were taken I've painted the grill and roof rack black. I absolutely love this car my wife is the primary driver of it. It'll be getting snow tires soon.

KITT222

Re: Newb with 07 vibe already modding

Post by KITT222 »

Welcome to Genvibe! Since I know Tim is going to say it, I'll beat him to the punch (ha!). Please update your profile so we can know where you're from. I love the look of your Vibe! It's great. Without a doubt one of the best 05-08 Vibes I've seen.
zyzyix

Post by zyzyix »

Hi and Welcome. Beautiful color Vibe :)
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Welcome to GenVibe Rob! It's always cool to see someone join who has already modded their Vibe ;)! Usually I am not really a fan of bronze wheels, but I must say they look pretty darn good against the Stealth exterior. Do you have any other plans for the Vibe?
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

welcome to the site! car needz moar lowz. :P

looks good man
somichjosh

Post by somichjosh »

welcome, would love to see new pics with the additional mods and paint work!
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Welcome another Ohioan :D Apparently you didn't initially post your location (per Ryan's comments :o )BUT seeing that I'm a bit late here, you've had time to update it. Thanks for doing that AND posting pics of your Vibe right away. Snow tires are a smart move although you generally don't see as much as those of us to your north. Again ... WELCOME ;)
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

tpollauf wrote:Welcome another Ohioan :D Apparently you didn't initially post your location (per Ryan's comments :o )BUT seeing that I'm a bit late here, you've had time to update it. Thanks for doing that AND posting pics of your Vibe right away. Snow tires are a smart move although you generally don't see as much as those of us to your north. Again ... WELCOME ;)
Called it! I knew you'd say that.