back in the saddle

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
colterk

back in the saddle

Post by colterk »

sorry I have been MIA guys n gals. new position and hours at work have me more than occupied. i still have yet to get my lowering springs on and cai in. kind of sad. plus the weather has been horrible up here. 55 and rainy for weeks, you would hardly know its late june! hoping to get more active once i adapt to my schedule. hopefully GV hasn't become a wasteland, seems like we lost a lot of people. =( let me know whats been up with you!! =)
Link to my 'garage' thread:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38548
Led Powered Since '87
vibenvy

Re: back in the saddle

Post by vibenvy »

I was just thinking yesterday that I hadn't seen you post in a while. Welcome back :)! Glad to hear your absence wasn't due to anything serious. Good luck adjusting to your new schedule and getting the springs and CAI on ;)!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
CAMOGIRL

Post by CAMOGIRL »

Hey, welcome back!

Life happens! I had to take a little break from most computering myself just to get nursing school finished. I'm having fun reading and catching up now though :) Excited to see your drop!
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
zyzyix

Post by zyzyix »

Hi and welcome back to the group :)
colterk

Post by colterk »

J_TO_ENVY wrote:I was just thinking yesterday that I hadn't seen you post in a while. Welcome back :)! Glad to hear your absence wasn't due to anything serious. Good luck adjusting to your new schedule and getting the springs and CAI on ;)!
Yes, thank you! Nothing serious, thank goodness, just busy. I'm hoping to at least have them done buy the end of July. Got to get the space, time and tools.
CAMOGIRL wrote:Hey, welcome back!

Life happens! I had to take a little break from most computering myself just to get nursing school finished. I'm having fun reading and catching up now though :) Excited to see your drop!
It really does! So did you get school all done? If so congratulations, both my parents are in the medical field so I know how crazy that can be.
zyzyix wrote:Hi and welcome back to the group :)
Hello, and thank you for the warm welcome.
Link to my 'garage' thread:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38548
Led Powered Since '87