Hello, im a new VibeR from Honduras

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
wecafinas

Hello, im a new VibeR from Honduras

Post by wecafinas »

Greetings friends, just yesterday I received my 2006 Pontiac Vibe brought from America to my country, Honduras. Obviously a used car with a bang. Well, I've been desperate to find the repair manual of this car and can not find free pdf anywhere, so I decided to enter this forum, perhaps to be lucky enough that someone could help me.I apologize because I'm using google translator, and who do not speak English.If someone could guide me on where to find the manual, would be absolutely grateful ... It will continue in the forum because I see very good topics of conversation that can guide me as the owner of Vibe.By the way, I'm from Honduras, Central American country ... entirely Latino.Thanks for reading friends.
My project since 01/05/12
star_deceiver

Re: Hello, im a new VibeR from Honduras (wecafinas)

Post by star_deceiver »

Welcome to GenVibe!!! Here's a link to the '03 model repair manual, most of it should apply to your '06 though: http://madstyle1972.com/Repair/You should post some pics of your car! I'm sure we would all love to see some central american Vibe pics!!!
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
wecafinas

Re: Hello, im a new VibeR from Honduras (star_deceiver)

Post by wecafinas »

Hello bro... well, i have enter to that link, but there is just MATRIX... i downloaded every pdf from there, 980pdf hehe...This is my car, just crashed on USA...I must repair the bumper, the hood (do not know how they say it in English), the fender, and focus ... besides that broke down the rim, damper, and other accessories.Because to some extent disarmed the front of the car, the damaged, but several wires were broken by the collision and here in my city there are not many of these cars, so it is difficult for the mechanic to fix it.......... PS: if I am much in a subforum escribieno inappropriate, please indicate .... Thank you.
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

Welcome to Genvibe! Looks like a good project you have there. The Toyota Matrix and Pontiac Vibe are mechanically identical, the body is just different. If you understand ingles, or know anyone who does, these videos could help:https://www.youtube.com/user/e...=vibe
wecafinas

Re: Hello, im a new VibeR from Honduras (KITT222)

Post by wecafinas »

Thanx pal... I know a lil bit of english, i will try to learn more hehe.. I will see those videos...Also, I will upload this archives:- 2003-2008_Pontiac_Vibe_Factory_Service_Repair_Manual (I paid $11 for this today) (ISO)- 04 TO 07 MATRIX REPAIR MANUAL (ISO)- Pontiac Vibe 2003-2006 Owner's Manual (PDF)- Matrix 2006 Service Repair Manual (PDF)Please tell me if you want me post in here for share... indicate me please where you want me to post.I could use several servers if you want.I think I will be visiting many times this cool forum.
455SD

Post by 455SD »

Welcome, and a nice project you have! This forum is a great wealth of information. I see you found and are willing to share the Vibe repair manual. That's great! I look forward to seeing it, and hopefully, watching the progress....lot's of pictures please of your restoration of your new(used)Vibe!
EnvyGreen03
wecafinas

Post by wecafinas »

Welll.. i need to know where (subforum) should I post those manuals.. hehe... please tell me friends... I will post more pics and info of my Vibe (but where?)... Im noobie with the forum.
KITT222

Re: (wecafinas)

Post by KITT222 »

You can put your Vibe thread into this subforum:http://forums.genvibe.com/zeroforum?id=110The manuals can go in here:http://forums.genvibe.com/zeroforum?id=23
vibenvy

Re: (KITT222)

Post by vibenvy »

Bienvenidos a GenVibe! It's nice to see a member from an entirely different country! Best of luck fixing up your Vibe !
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
mac99d

Re: (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by mac99d »

Welcome to Gen Vibe. Looks like you got some work ahead of you but it will be well worth it in the end.
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wecafinas

Post by wecafinas »

Greetings ... thanks my friends ... is good to feel welcome even though I be Spanish speaking. Certainly I have good work to do .. Tomorrow will begin the repair process of the front suspension and new parts list to replace damaged ones.@ KITT222: Thanks for the tip of the forums that I must post.
Houston

Post by Houston »

Welcome to this great Vibe forum, wecafinas. When it comes to repairing your Vibe, much of what you want to know is already known by some of the members right here. There is a good chance that others here have already done most of what you will be doing, so ask away. I belong to many different types of online forums and this one is, by far, one of the most helpful forums you will ever see.Your posts, even going through a translator, are coming through just fine and are completely understandable.
2009 Base 2.4L with a few add-ons.
03VibeOttawa

Post by 03VibeOttawa »

Welcome! Good luck with the project. It makes me happy that this Vibe is getting a second life.
03VibeOttawa–’03 Salsa 5spd. Fast Wheels Blade 17”s/Fuzion Zr1s (summer),Blizzak Revo1/’04 WRX rims, (winter),Tokico HP Struts,Tein S-Tech Springs,Progress RSB,K&N Typhoon SRI,SLP ram air hood,Magnaflow CB,DC header. Sold 11/9/2012 w/ 217,633kms.
wecafinas

Post by wecafinas »

Greetings again, fellow ...I do not know if here I should ask questions about what I need to learn from you about my Vibe.Currently I have an doubt ... in my car blew two air bags, which had the steering wheel and had the driver's seatbelt. My question is:Should I do anything special to disable electronic sensors or procedure? I am told that the panel will always have signal CHECK. I much appreciate an answer on this issue.PS: Thanks for giving me more welcome.
TONY TAT2

Post by TONY TAT2 »

Hi !
09 VIBE08 G694 GRAND AM93 GRAND AM85 VETTE78 VETTE
journeyforce

Post by journeyforce »

saludosEl 2003-2008 Pontiac Vibe comparte su motor y la transmisión con el modelo 2003-2008 Toyota Corolla con la base de 1.8l 1ZZ-FE motorNo, no es necesario desconectar los sensores de airbag, ya que ambos han desplegado ya. Sin embargo, si usted realmente quiere hacerlo, entonces simplemente desconectar los cables. Los cables de airbag son de un color amarillo brillanteBuena suerte con su proyecto