Merry Christmas GV Members

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
DiveNut

Merry Christmas GV Members

Post by DiveNut »

Just wanted to take a sec to wish everyone here at Genvibe a Merry Christmas, as well as a Healthy & Prosperous New Year. Pat
Bare Bones Base, Abyss 2004 Vibe, Debadged, Auto, ABS, GM Performance Supercharger, Injen CAI, 2.3" URD Pulley, Unichip,Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler SOLD

1972 Plymouth Duster 340 (Strip/Street Project)
mkowdley
Site Admin

Post by mkowdley »

be sure to tie down those xmas trees tight, and merry christmas everyone
MrHatchWagon

Re: Merry Christmas GV Members (DiveNut)

Post by MrHatchWagon »

I'll throw my wishes in here as well. Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone! Be safe, and have fun!
* Voted May 2012 MOTM! *
How To: Cupholder LED Mod
TONY TAT2

Post by TONY TAT2 »

09 VIBE08 G694 GRAND AM93 GRAND AM85 VETTE78 VETTE
vibenvy

Re: Merry Christmas GV Members (TONY TAT2)

Post by vibenvy »

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone! Safe travels.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
star_deceiver

Re: Merry Christmas GV Members (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by star_deceiver »

Merry Christmas Hope everyone gets lots of snow, especially Ethan!!!
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
Sputnik

Re: Merry Christmas GV Members (star_deceiver)

Post by Sputnik »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
GenVibe Global Moderator

Current: 2012 Nissan Juke SL - Sapphire Blue Onyx (July '12 - present)
Current: 2012 Nissan Leaf SL 100% Electric - Blue Ocean (Dec '11 - present)

Past: 2003 Pontiac Vibe - Satellite Silver (Aug '02 - Dec '07)
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by star_deceiver »Hope everyone gets lots of snow, especially Ethan!!! (removed)! I want it to snow here, but unfortunately they're not predicting any from now until the end of the year . It's just barely snowing outside now, but it's not going to amount to anything . I was excited to wake up to about an inch of snow last Saturday morning, but unfortunately it was gone by afternoon.
09vGT

Post by 09vGT »

Merry Christmas! Hope Santa brings everyone what they are wanting!Quote, originally posted by star_deceiver »Merry Christmas Hope everyone gets lots of snow, especially Ethan!!! Stop it! Why do you wish shush perils on me! Luckily, for me, no snow forecasted. YES! Though, we are having some pretty low night time temps. BOO COLD!
vibenvy

Re: Merry Christmas GV Members (09vGT)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by 09vGT »Stop it! Why do you wish shush perils on me! Luckily, for me, no snow forecasted. YES! Though, we are having some pretty low night time temps. BOO COLD!LOL! It's probably been warmer here in Chicagoland than it has been down by you Ethan . They're forecasting sunny and 35-40 tomorrow through Christmas day for Chicagoland .
09vGT

Post by 09vGT »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »LOL! It's probably been warmer here in Chicagoland than it has been down by you Ethan . They're forecasting sunny and 35-40 tomorrow through Christmas day for Chicagoland . We've had like a total of 8" of snow. VERY out of the ordinary. The temps have been crazy here lately. The low's go around 28 and the highs around 55. Maybe you will get some snow!
vibenvy

Re: Merry Christmas GV Members (09vGT)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by 09vGT »We've had like a total of 8" of snow. VERY out of the ordinary. The temps have been crazy here lately. The low's go around 28 and the highs around 55. Maybe you will get some snow!I wish we would get some snow, but the forecasters are saying they don't see us getting anything significant during the next couple weeks at least. Before long I'm sure we'll probably get pounded though. Afterall it was just this past February that we got that huge blizzard, so we still have plenty of time left to get dumped on. I think I single-handedly cursed the entire area by putting our winter steelies on on Thanksgiving weekend. Usually I wait until we get our first semi-significant snowfall . I bet if I put our 18s back on, we'd get a foot of snow !
zaxellord

Post by zaxellord »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone! Safe travels. thanks and you too.
vibedrivermatt

Re: Merry Christmas GV Members (zaxellord)

Post by vibedrivermatt »

Merry Christmas! HOHOHOHO!
hotbug1776

Re: Merry Christmas GV Members (vibedrivermatt)

Post by hotbug1776 »

Happy Festivus to the rest of us!!!
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Merry Christmas. I hope everybody gets what they deserve.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
1SC

Post by 1SC »

Happy Holidays to all Genvibe members !We almost got a green Christmas up here in Quebec also. Thankfully we got a little snow this week and now have 2 or 3 inches on the ground. This is very ususual for us.
journeyforce

Post by journeyforce »

Happy Holidays fellow Genvibers. I hope you will all be safe this festive seasonAs for the snow, I can just watch it on holiday movies there is no need to experience it in person
djkeev

Post by djkeev »

Yes, Merry Christmas to all!!Funny.......we have no snow for Christmas, but for Halloween, we were BURIED in the stuff!!!!!EDIT: Saturday AM...My day started with my 4 year old grandson Tate, doing an amazing happy dance and announcing that it is Christmas Eve. The wonder of Children at Christmas....It gets no better! Merry Christmas, Everyone!Dave
(o ! /o) (o)=I=(o)
Salsa Guy

Post by Salsa Guy »

Merry Christmas Everyone. May you have a safe and blessed Holiday
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
VforVIBE

Re: Merry Christmas GV Members (K-NINE)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by K-NINE »Merry Christmas. I hope everybody gets what they deserve. I'm in trouble then lol!!!
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm very happy with what I got. It includes a new rear bumper and a spoiler for my Vibe! Yay! And my Vibe got a bit of a rest today after driving us 4 hours to, and 4 hours from my grandparents' house in Iowa (the home trip beginning at 8pm, and ending this morning at 12:15). Also I don't think I'll be paying for gas until February.... This makes me happy. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!(BTW Ethan, we have literally NO snow and were grilling outside today in MinneSNOWta)
09vGT

Re: (KITT222)

Post by 09vGT »

Quote, originally posted by KITT222 »(BTW Ethan, we have literally NO snow and were grilling outside today in MinneSNOWta)It was very nice here today also. Not grilling weather, but nice! Hope everyone what a great holiday!
MrHatchWagon

Re:

Post by MrHatchWagon »

Just a little holiday update, my head unit is finally mine! :D (Kenwood DPX308U double-din unit) and Crutchfield finally had all of my speakers in stock, so I went ahead and ordered two Polk Audio db651s shallow-mounts for the front and a pair of Polk Audio db651 for the rear. They had a special going on so I got them at a great price. It's all coming together, and I couldn't be any happier about it! Happy holidays all!
* Voted May 2012 MOTM! *
How To: Cupholder LED Mod
tpollauf

Re: Re: (MrHatchWagon)

Post by tpollauf »

Like a lot of others here in the Midwest, we had a GREEN Christmas up on the Ohio/Michigan border No complaints from me as the Vibes both stayed clean Heated seats go in next weekend into Juniors Vibe (it is the older of the two so it will be the guinea pig ) Then if all goes well, mine will follow
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
VforVIBE

Re: (KITT222)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by KITT222 »(BTW Ethan, we have literally NO snow and were grilling outside today in MinneSNOWta)It was 81 degrees in FL... we had to turn the ac on.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
vibenvy

Re: (VforVIBE)

Post by vibenvy »

It was 45 and sunny yesterday here in Chicagoland. We took both Vibes to my cousin's about 45 minutes away. I was driving my mom's Vibe and my dad was driving mine. It was pretty neat to be able to admire my baby in the rear view mirror !
DressedInBlack

Re: (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by DressedInBlack »

Justin Bieber was driving behind you?!!?!
http://
vibenvy

Re: (DressedInBlack)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by DressedInBlack »Justin Bieber was driving behind you?!!?!Oh Geoff... you crack me up !
star_deceiver

Re: (VforVIBE)

Post by star_deceiver »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »It was 81 degrees in FL... we had to turn the ac on.We have natural AC up here
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)