New From Vegas

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
(Double D)

New From Vegas

Post by (Double D) »

Hello all,My name is Dan, I am New to the forum, I currently have a 2004 Base vibe that my wife purchased new in 2004. I decided to be a total sweetheart and bought her 2010 Camaro SS, which I traded in my truck for. So now I am sporting her vibe, atleast until I deploy to Afghanistan. At which point it will be getting turned over to my 16yr old son. So I am going to make a small project of it. Since he is completely convinced that it cant be made into a pretty kewl first car for him, I am on a mission to prove him wrong.I am not going way over the top or anything with this little guy, but here is a list of what I have planned. 18" RimsCAIBody KitLowering SpringsExhaustWingNew PaintAnyway, thats what I have planned. I will be sure to start a thread once I get going on it.
lovemyraffe

Re: New From Vegas ((Double D))

Post by lovemyraffe »

Thank you for your service to our country and welcome to GenVibe!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

Welcome from another Las Vegas member!
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
kostby

Post by kostby »

Welcome to the GenVibe family, and encourage your 16-y-o to at least browse the GenVibe garage.And ditto on the thanks for serving our country.

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

not too shabby of a mod list... Welcome!Have your son sign up too. We can help him decide what to mod/fix while you are deployed.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
jkm311

Re: New From Vegas (keithvibe)

Post by jkm311 »

Another thank you for your service.And all you need to do is have AJ show up with that Vibe of his. By far my favorite, and the juxtaposition of the two will show your son what is possible.
Steelies to the rescue.
ajflan

Re: New From Vegas (jkm311)

Post by ajflan »

Quote, originally posted by jkm311 »Another thank you for your service.And all you need to do is have AJ show up with that Vibe of his. By far my favorite, and the juxtaposition of the two will show your son what is possible.Haha good point! And thanks for the compliment!
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945