You does this???!!!!!

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
fstbandit

You does this???!!!!!

Post by fstbandit »

I got in my car this morning after having a party with friends. We went out cruising but right now the vibe cant keep up so I took my friends 2003 Cobra. But anyway i get back to my car only to find out that i now have a dent in my right front fender and two dents in my left front fender, and it gets worse.... someone has keyed my car on the driver side and driverside rear passenger. Not just lines but on the Driver door it says F*** U!!!!I had just started putting the money aside for the motor and trans and what not but now! AHHHH this sucks! end rant sorry guys just needed to vent.
keithvibe

Re: You does this???!!!!! (fstbandit)

Post by keithvibe »

sounds like you upset someones' boyfriend or girlfriendThat does stink though
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
epcIII

Post by epcIII »

Dude that really sucks! My car got shot by a BB gun and I was pissed for awhile, but that is nothing compared to what happened to yours.
09vGT

Post by 09vGT »

Insurance claim?
fstbandit

Post by fstbandit »

im young i dont need insurance going up its all ready high enough>
jake75

Re: (fstbandit)

Post by jake75 »

This would fall under comprehensive coverage. Not sure that would be held against you unless you have multiple claims. Be sure to file a police report.
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
808 Vibes

Re: (jake75)

Post by 808 Vibes »

That sucks! Did you P.O. someone at that party? I hope you can find them and get it taken care of soon.
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
waveresponder

Post by waveresponder »

reminds me of my vibe being keyed down the whole drivers side at a party where did you have it parked?
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

ya wow. i've never been to a party where some idiot keys a car. Then again, most of the parties I attend are either at a public location or I'm hosting and know everyone there.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
fstbandit

Post by fstbandit »

i left my car at my buddy's house he lives on the south side of chicago. and then we left all of us in cars and bikes. you know trying to have a few last good long rides before its to cold.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by fstbandit »i left my car at my buddy's house he lives on the south side of chicagoEnough said.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
star_deceiver

Post by star_deceiver »

That really sucks!!! (and why I always hitch a ride with someone else when going to house parties)
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
bodhi_tree777

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

That's lame. I hate to say it, but it kind of sounds personal as well. Lately I'm having to deal with random objects thrown at our cars by passing traffic. I have so much contempt for people randomly savaging my car. When I say "lately", I mean the last year or so, but I've been hit by various bits of food, soft drinks, a slurpee and, most recently, a big snotty loogie on my VW's rear passenger window. People suck.
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

Quote, originally posted by fstbandit »We went out cruising but right now the vibe cant keep up so I took my friends 2003 Cobra.why couldn't you keep up, chicago has speed limits doesn't it? bummer about the scratches and dentscomp should cover it. if you haven't had many claims your insurance won't go up.
wt2ga

Post by wt2ga »

keithvibe

Re: You does this???!!!!! (bodhi_tree777)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by bodhi_tree777 » most recently, a big snotty loogie on my VW's rear passenger window. People suck. HAHA well it is a VW.. That loogie improved the value of the car
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
Bastranz

Post by Bastranz »

Yeesh that's terrible! Someone must've been really mad (and drunk) to do all of that. Maybe it was a case of mistaken identity?Hopefully the insurance takes care of it for you.
Owner of the first official "Brando-mobile", the "Silver Streak". 2003 Base Vibe, FWD.
Moved into the next generation, what's new is "Azúl" 2010 2.4 Vibe, AWD
A Psycho Martyr

Re: You does this???!!!!! (Bastranz)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

I work at walmart and have had quite a few shopping carts "dings" around my car. So I started parking WAAAY away from the door.Anyways...I'm really sorry to hear that. Sucks when the ONE thing you really dump money and time into (for me anyways) gets scratched or busted up for some stupid reason. It's so uncalled for.
ramenboy...

Re: (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by ramenboy... »

Quote, originally posted by fstbandit »i left my car at my buddy's house he lives on the south side of chicagoQuote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »Enough said.hey! carrie! i grew up on the south side! don't speak to me ever again! i agree though... you pissed off someone's GF or BFthat sucksbut if you haven't filed any claims yet, your insurance shouldn't be going up.
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
lovemyraffe

Re: (ramenboy...)

Post by lovemyraffe »

That sucks, I hope you get it resolved soon.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
victorhasheart

Post by victorhasheart »

I don't have a story as bad as this at all, but I have seen someone at my school get a huge rock thrown into their windshield... Be grateful! hahahaha. jk
03' VibeGT. Rear Tinted Windows, Low-Pro Amplified Subwoofer (passenger seat), Drop in K&N Filter, Yellow Fog Light Bulbs, +MORE COMING SOON
fstbandit

Post by fstbandit »

i went to a couple of shops to get an estimate on repairs. they all told me it would be at least $2300
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

anthony, PM sent
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
Kincaid

Post by Kincaid »

What was done was totally chicken***. So frustrating when you can't get justice in that kind of situation.If you are young and turned the claim in, you may be dropped from coverage. You may want to line another insurance company up before hand.My daughter at college is using my '97 Civic. Parked at the curb outside of her sorority she came out a few weeks ago and there was a huge dent in the front passenger fender. No scratches, paint transfer or marks of any kind. I wondered if someone threw somebody else headlong into it. Fortunately I found a guy on craigslist and he put an aftermarket fender on it and sprayed it (awesome paint match and pretty good spray) for only $225.Good luck if you turn it in to your insurance, and good luck if you don't.
1997 Civic EX sedan w/auto trans2001 Accord EX sedan w/5-spd manual2009 Vibe 2.4L w/5-spd manual, sunroof, monsoon, GT spoiler, Magnaflow muffler and rolled SS tip, lowered on H-Tech springs, window tint, debadged (save the red arrow!).