Spotted on Google Maps lol

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
lowincash

Spotted on Google Maps lol

Post by lowincash »

So I was using google maps on my phone and saw my car parked in front hahaI remember using google maps few months ago and it didn't show my car, I guess they updated it. Actually looks like it was a while back when I had dark tint all around lol Just thought I share
-- 2009 Vibe GT in Jet Black
VforVIBE

Re: Spotted on Google Maps lol (lowincash)

Post by VforVIBE »

BWAHahahahaha.... now I know where you live... any way, that's sweet... I haven't been able to find mine yet... I'll keep looking.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
lowincash

Re: Spotted on Google Maps lol (VforVIBE)

Post by lowincash »

haha forgot to blur out the address =P well at least google blur out the car's license plates hah
-- 2009 Vibe GT in Jet Black
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

unfortunately your picture may not have been all they took:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8684110.stm
oriden

Re: (zionzr2)

Post by oriden »

oh no they can tell ive been looking at your mom i seen a picture some where, google street view picked up 2 people sleeping in the bed of a truck lol
808 Vibes

Re: (oriden)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Good job
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
Old Tele man

Post by Old Tele man »

...beware of:BIG BROTHER federal government(s)BIG BROTHER local government(s)BIG BROTHER business(s)BIG BROTHER religion(s)BIG BROTHER cherity(s)little brother hackers...gotta love it when they "spy" on each other!!!
...and the Devil said: "...yes, but it's a DRY heat!"
• 2014 Prius 1.8L eCVT
• 2009 Vibe 1.8L 4A
• 2004 Vibe 1.8L 4A
vibolista

Re: (Old Tele man)

Post by vibolista »

I sure hope you don't forget to peek under the bed each day, Old Tele! You never know what they might put under there to keep track of you! Google is going to know where we all live, what we buy on line, what we do, who we see, who we know, where we bank, what we drive, what we eat, where we work. It will become the all knowing Google.
'08 Manual, Sun&Sound, 17" Borbet Type CA wheels, 215/50 Summer Tires... 16" OE steel, 215/55 Snow Tires