COLOSSAL! AMAZING! GenVibe SUMMER MEET IN INDIANAPOLIS!

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
BlueCrush

Re: Re: (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by BlueCrush »

I'll be there for BWW, but I won't be joining your Con-Vibe, will be taking a different route than thru Chicago. I'm gonna bypass it and head straight down to Bloomington, IL and then over to Indy. It's a little bit farther and little longer, but more of an easier straight shot for me coming from MN. I'll be leaving @ 6am on Friday. I figure I'll be at the hotel around 5-6pm. Time enough to check-in and then cruise around to get familiar with the area, before dinner. (ps - page 21 ownage )
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
audiovibe

Re: Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by audiovibe »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »local detail guySo as of right now I am unemployed and bored. I am home everyday. I detail cars for fun. I am offering to detail the exterior and vacuum.I will wash using Meguiars car wash shampoo.I will clay bar using Meguiar's clay bar.I will wax using Meguiars NXT wax.I will clean your windows.I can remove light scratches per request.I will also vacuum your vehicle.This is strictly an "Exterior" detail job. I will vacuum, but not detail the interior.I am offering all of this for $40.00.Like I said earlier. I am not looking to make a ton of money, but all of this will take me a couple of hours to do. I will take drop off vehicles or you can stand and watch! WOW!!! He will use almost $40.00 in supplies!!!! Good stuff there, I was just converted from a Meguiar's user.But none the less that is a heluva deal Brian!
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
houseofbugs

Post by houseofbugs »

Is he in IL?
houseofbugs

Re: Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by houseofbugs »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »I'll be getting mine ready this weekend.Sat: Oil change and Tire rotationSun: DetailingFound a local guy who will detail it for $40A first ever detail for the Vibe. Can't wait. Is he in IL?
BlueCrush

Re: Re: (houseofbugs)

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by houseofbugs »Is he in IL?Well, I'm in MN, so....no.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Kari

Post by Kari »

CP and I are converting to "No's" at this point...he's working and I probably will be too. Have fun everybody!
GenVibe Global Moderator
BlueCrush

Re: (Kari)

Post by BlueCrush »

Awe, bummer! I was hoping to meet both of you.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
scherry2

Re: (Kari)

Post by scherry2 »

Quote, originally posted by Kari »CP and I are converting to "No's" at this point...he's working and I probably will be too.remember what jack said in the shining"all work and no play makes jack a dull boy"
jkm311

Re: (scherry2)

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by Kari »CP and I are converting to "No's" at this point...he's working and I probably will be too. Have fun everybody!I sadly gave it to Toasted7, and so it's only fair I give it to the two of you:http://www.sadtrombone.com/Seriously, it's a bummer, but maybe next time for you guys. 7/9/10 The updated list:jkm311tpollaufWolfman213ponta2147J_TO_ENVYKevzazRussiavillePsychoMartyraudiovibehouseofbugskotsbylifes tuffLavaIlliniVibeBlueCrushB14CK_H4WKHarleyQuinnMr Magoojackie879scherry2enfield577 ("maybe")midnightthunder89 (a "maybe")ramenboy... (a "maybe")cp_stunna_2011 (a "maybe")DaveG (a "maybe")
Steelies to the rescue.
jkm311

Re: (jkm311)

Post by jkm311 »

With one more week to go (this is where Carrie explodes from excitement ), I've IM'ed the handful of members we haven't heard from in a while. I'll keep the list current as I hear from them. So... the latest info on "all things Indy Meet" (if anything is inaccurate, someone holler!):Quality Inn: 8325 Bash StreetIndianapolis, IN 46250(317) 577-0455Mike's Car Wash location (The locale with the most manual features bays/vacuums/etc.):9550 Corporation Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46256Next Friday, July 16th @ 9 p.m. Eastern time: Buffalo Wild Wings8440 Castleton Corner DriveIndianapolis, IN 46250-3579(317) 577-2999Next Saturday, July 17th @ 2 p.m. Eastern time:Sahm ParkIndianapolis, INTake Castle Knoll Blvd. south from 91st St.(What looks to be an entrance from the south off of 86th St. is actually blocked off. It's a fire station with a gate, closing you off from accessing the southern, unshaded lot by the outdoor waterpark). The last time I was in Indy, I tried to access the park from this entrance, and it was locked off. Too bad, considering Target, BWW and lots of other businesses are directly across the street from Sahm Park if this entrance was open. I tried this entrance on a sunny Saturday, so I think we're out of luck. We'll have to take the long way out/in.Map with all three locations, denoted by icon:The EARLY weather report:Any more discussion on activities? I think Brandon and a few others were contemplating some mods. The slow drag was canceled. Still BYOF/B? I am planning on bringing a small table and a couple chairs. I wimped out on buying a canopy...
Steelies to the rescue.
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

One thing that we all should prepare & bring (maybe some of us have already done this) is a scrapbook/binder showing all our info on our Vibes. Anything from the original invoice all the way down to the most recent mod This way when we all "show off" our hard work with our mods, you'll have a photo album displaying all the steps it took to achieve the mod Since most of our work is already displayed in electronic "garages" and other online sites, NONE of us will be able to see this work while at the park. I'll have my stuff in a binder, and for a little nostalgia, I'll even have some older stuff with me showing how I restored older GM F-body cars a while back.I'll also send out a final notice of what all I'm bringing to the meet. Gotta see if an 8' step ladder will fit inside the Vibe instead of the 6' We're going to get some awsome aerial shots of these sweet rides
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
jkm311

Re: (tpollauf)

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by tpollauf »Gotta see if an 8' step ladder will fit inside the Vibe instead of the 6' We're going to get some awsome aerial shots of these sweet rides Maybe a 6 foot ladder on top of a picnic table?!? As far as binders, the only thing I have are my oil change records. I will be sending out my info page word document this weekend, once I know I have done everything I wanted to accomplish. Wouldn't want to mislead anyone as far as "future/current mods" if I'm not by my ride to talk to anything.
Steelies to the rescue.
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Quote, originally posted by tpollauf »Gotta see if an 8' step ladder will fit inside the Vibe instead of the 6' We're going to get some awsome aerial shots of these sweet rides I can tell you this- in the '09s with the front seat folded flat, an 8' TABLE almost exactly fits, but was a little too wide to get all the way in with the hatch closed. An 8' ladder, being narrower, should have no problem fitting with the hatch closed. But wrap the thing in some towels where it will be touching the dash and plastic, so you don't gouge it up!!!!We can bring chairs and a large cooler if we want to run to one of the local stores and grab some 2-liters of pop and some ice right before the meet. We are also bringing Chris's glidecam setup and a tripod so we can get some cool video shots. We have a few chairs if necessary to bring. Anything else?
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

PS- if there was any sort of design for this meet (I recall one being shown in progress) let me know and I can throw it up on cafepress or Zazzle so we can order some shirts!!
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
kostby

Post by kostby »

Here's a link for fellow price-conscious travelers... (Isn't everyone?)http://www.speedway.com/FindUs...ndingSpeedway stations/convenience stores are located throughout Indiana and the midwest. Even if you'd rather 'Shell' or whatever, look here first for prices, because Speedway is very competitive with other brands in a neighborhood.Example: Today, July 9th, my hometown Speedway has regular for $2.629, but ~25 miles away on the northeast side of Indy (near Sahm Park) at 82nd and Allisonville it's $2.559. At 62nd & Allisonville (No, I can't save enough to pay for the drive there just for gas, but if I'm going in that vicinity anyway, it makes sense to fill-up where it's cheapest.Also note that there can be a $.20 cent increase in price overnight, and that prices are updated every 4 hours or so.

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
jkm311

Re: (kostby)

Post by jkm311 »

What about that Flying J right at the Rt. 39/I-65 exit in Lebanon? I used to stop there all the time a 5-6 years ago, when seeing family on the West side!
Steelies to the rescue.
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Quote, originally posted by jkm311 »What about that Flying J right at the Rt. 39/I-65 exit in Lebanon? I used to stop there all the time a 5-6 years ago, when seeing family on the West side! Is that the one at exit 240 (going south)? That one is the cheapest on 65 for sure.
jkm311

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »Is that the one at exit 240 (going south)? That one is the cheapest on 65 for sure.That's the one! I currently have family in Danville, and used to have family in Zionsville. When I lived in Kalamazoo, I would take that route into town and stop there to fuel up. Nice staff, always clean.
Steelies to the rescue.
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

jkm311, can you add the Mikes Car Wash location(s) to that map as well?
jkm311

Re: (ponta2147)

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »jkm311, can you add the Mikes Car Wash location(s) to that map as well?Done and done! Great suggestion. I changed the park icon to a picnic table, and Mike's Car Wash off of 96th St. to the car icon. That Mike's has all the manual wash bays and vacuums we are interested in. All actual addresses listed above the map. Although, it would have been fun to make everyone rely on little Google icons to find everything. Or not.
Steelies to the rescue.
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »PS- if there was any sort of design for this meet (I recall one being shown in progress) let me know and I can throw it up on cafepress or Zazzle so we can order some shirts!!Now you're talking. T-shirts are a must for this event. Put me down for TWO large

houseofbugs

Post by houseofbugs »

Awe It's supposed to rain??
vibenvy

Re: (houseofbugs)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by jkm311 »With one more week to go (this is where Carrie explodes from excitement )Nah... I'm too worn out from finally clay barring and waxing the Vibe . It won't really set in until I'm sitting in the parking lot in Yorkville next Friday waiting for everyone to show up !I have four folding chairs I can bring if we think we'll need them. Are we still bringing food and stuff or no? I will for sure have smallish cooler with ice and bottles of water/Wyler's pink lemonade. I am going to pick up a travel tripod for my point and shoot this weekend at Walmart to hopefully get some better shots than I would without one. I will also have a huge tote tub full of detailing supplies, so if anyone needs anything... just ask ! 8 pm for BWW will probably be pushing it for us Chicagoland Vibers. We will be meeting in Yorkville, Illinois between 3:30 & 4:00 central time. It's a four hour drive, plus an extra hour for the time change which means we should arrive (hopefully) between 8:30 & 9:00 eastern time. But I'm sure we will be starving and I'm assuming BWW stays open later on Friday nights so if we head over there right away we should be alright if everyone wants to meet at 9:00 - 9:30 instead of 8:00...I hope it doesn't rain on us on Saturday and I hope it's not too ungodly hot and/or humid. As of right now, the weather forecast is looking good for Friday so I am going to wash the Vibe and detail the interior Thursday after work so I hopefully won't have too much cleaning to do at Mike's.I think that's enough of my blabbering for now .
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
ponta2147

Re: (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by ponta2147 »

Bdubs is open till like 1am or something, after all it's a sports bar. I'm guessing I'll be doing my touch up washing in the morning that Saturday! Our detailing will take place next week sometime...
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »Bdubs is open till like 1am or something, after all it's a sports bar. I'm guessing I'll be doing my touch up washing in the morning that Saturday!Oh okay. I've never been there so I had no clue .Yeah, there's no way I will be cleaning the Vibe Friday night. Saturday morning it is! I will probably try to get up early, clean the Vibe and than go back to sleep for a while, get up, take a shower and head to the park.
jkm311

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »8 pm for BWW will probably be pushing it for us Chicagoland Vibers. We will be meeting in Yorkville, Illinois between 3:30 & 4:00 central time. It's a four hour drive, plus an extra hour for the time change which means we should arrive (hopefully) between 8:30 & 9:00 eastern time. But I'm sure we will be starving and I'm assuming BWW stays open later on Friday nights so if we head over there right away we should be alright if everyone wants to meet at 9:00 - 9:30 instead of 8:00...I will bump the time to 9:00, and unfortunately, I am still a "maybe" for BWW. We shall see. Potential sad trombone for me: Waah, waah.
Steelies to the rescue.
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

So is everyone still getting together Saturday evening and going out for food or was that just a suggestion that went nowhere?
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
jkm311

Re: (Wolfman213)

Post by jkm311 »

Pretty sure that is still open to suggestion. I think we were waiting to see how the meet progressed, then take a vote on who wants to go eat and where.
Steelies to the rescue.
BlueCrush

Re: (Wolfman213)

Post by BlueCrush »

We gotta eat dinner, for those of us staying overnight again, it's just a matter of where.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

I'm pretty sure I'll be hungry, so I'll be game for anywhere.
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
tpollauf

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »We gotta eat dinner, for those of us staying overnight again, it's just a matter of where.Can't drive home on an empty stomach Probably have dinner somewhere around 8pm. This way we'd finish up around 9:30 - 10:00 which is when we all can attend the second part of the meet ......... the LED showcase Several of us have those "special effects" that must be seen after hours.

vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

I agree. Dinner on Saturday is a must! We can take a vote at the meet to see where everyone wants to go. Like Tim (tpollauf) said, 8 would probably be a good time and afterwards everyone can show off their "after dark" mods .
jkm311

Post by jkm311 »

What price range are we thinking? Under $20? Under $15?In Castleton: Five Guys Burger and Fries (meal usually hits the $10 mark):5305 E 82nd StIndianapolis, IN 46250(317) 598-0013Logan's Roadhouse4825 E 82nd StIndianapolis, IN 46250(317) 598-1347And, yes – they have a Hooters for those that brought it up a few weeks ago. 6426 E 82nd StIndianapolis, IN 46250(317) 577-1477
Steelies to the rescue.
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by jkm311 »What price range are we thinking? Under $20? Under $15? I'm very flexible with $$$. Being one of the older members attending, I'm easy no matte what choices are made. When you update the attendance roster next, maybe put next to their names, their City/State and the number of nights staying. This will give a better idea on who is staying & who's not

vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

I'm not picky and money isn't too much of an issue for me so I don't care where we go Saturday night either.I agree about adding the city and state and number of nights they're staying next to everyone's names. That will help give everyone a better idea of who's staying over when, etc.
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by tpollauf »Can't drive home on an empty stomach Probably have dinner somewhere around 8pm. This way we'd finish up around 9:30 - 10:00 which is when we all can attend the second part of the meet ......... the LED showcase Several of us have those "special effects" that must be seen after hours.So it'll be like the 4th of July all over again. "Ooooooh" "Aaaaaaaah" lol.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
jkm311

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »I agree about adding the city and state and number of nights they're staying next to everyone's names. That will help give everyone a better idea of who's staying over when, etc. Got the ball rolling. I have towns/states for most of us, but not all. And I know for the most part who is staying in the Quality Inn, but not the specifics. Please update list, folks. jkm311 (Royal Oak, Michigan: Staying with family Friday, Saturday)tpollauf (Toledo, Ohio: Wolfman213 (Anderson, Indiana:ponta2147 (Palatine, Illinois: Quality InnJ_TO_ENVY (Sandwich, Illinois: Quality InnKevzaz (Drums, Pennsylvania:Russiaville (Russiaville, Indiana:PsychoMartyr (Cullman, Alabama:audiovibe (City?, Illinois: Quality Innhouseofbugs (Alsip, Illinois: Quality Innkotsby (Lebanon, Indiana:lifes tuff (Frankfort, Indiana: LavaIlliniVibe (City?, Illinois:BlueCrush (Minneapolis, Minnesota: Quality InnB14CK_H4WK (T-burg, Ohio:HarleyQuinn (Killeen, Texas: Quality InnMr Magoo (Franklin, Indiana:jackie879 (St. Louis, Missouri:scherry2 (Unlisted?:enfield577 ("maybe") (Elizabethtown, Kentucky:midnightthunder89 (a "maybe") (Bloomfield Hills, Michigan: ramenboy... (a "maybe") (Chicago, Illinois:cp_stunna_2011 (a "maybe") (Comstock Park, Michigan:DaveG (a "maybe") (Indianapolis, Indiana:
Steelies to the rescue.
jackie879

Post by jackie879 »

jackie879 (St. Louis, Missouri: Quality Inn)I'll be staying over Friday and Saturday night....
houseofbugs

Post by houseofbugs »

I just booked my room for Friday night. I will be driving down Friday night with J_TO_ENVY, AudioVibe, and Ponta. I will be driving back Saturday night after the meet. I am myself and a friend coming with. She like the Vibe and wants to check everyone's out. Should be a good time. I am actually posting this from a Bdubs in IL
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »So it'll be like the 4th of July all over again. "Ooooooh" "Aaaaaaaah" lol.You bet !!!! Only we won't be polluting the air or making as much noise You could say were "going green" with our light show

A Psycho Martyr

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Quote, originally posted by tpollauf » You could say were "going green" with our light show I know I am!
jkm311

Re: (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by jkm311 »

EDIT: 7/11/10jkm311 (Royal Oak, Michigan: Staying with family Friday/Saturday)tpollauf (Toledo, Ohio: Wolfman213 (Anderson, Indiana:ponta2147 (Palatine, Illinois: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)J_TO_ENVY (Sandwich, Illinois: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)Kevzaz (Drums, Pennsylvania:Russiaville (Russiaville, Indiana:PsychoMartyr (Cullman, Alabama: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)audiovibe (City?, Illinois: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)houseofbugs (Alsip, Illinois: Quality Inn Friday)kotsby (Lebanon, Indiana:lifes tuff (Frankfort, Indiana: LavaIlliniVibe (City?, Illinois:BlueCrush (Minneapolis, Minnesota: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)B14CK_H4WK (T-burg, Ohio:HarleyQuinn (Killeen, Texas: Quality InnMr Magoo (Franklin, Indiana:jackie879 (St. Louis, Missouri: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)scherry2 (Unlisted?:enfield577 ("maybe") (Elizabethtown, Kentucky:midnightthunder89 (a "maybe") (Bloomfield Hills, Michigan: ramenboy... (a "maybe") (Chicago, Illinois:cp_stunna_2011 (a "maybe") (Comstock Park, Michigan:DaveG (a "maybe") (Indianapolis, Indiana:
Steelies to the rescue.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

ponta2147 (Palatine, Illinois: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)J_TO_ENVY (Sandwich, Illinois: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)audiovibe (City?, Illinois: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)Quote, originally posted by houseofbugs »I will be driving back Saturday night after the meet.I am planning on heading home early Sunday morning because I have a family thing in the afternoon. It's too bad you won't be staying Saturday night too Tim .
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

I'll be staying Friday & Saturday nights at the Quality Inn as well.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
jkm311

Post by jkm311 »

Updated again today:EDIT: 7/11/10... part 2jkm311 (Royal Oak, Michigan: Staying with family Friday/Saturday)tpollauf (Toledo, Ohio: Wolfman213 (Anderson, Indiana:ponta2147 (Palatine, Illinois: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)J_TO_ENVY (Sandwich, Illinois: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)Kevzaz (Drums, Pennsylvania:Russiaville (Russiaville, Indiana:PsychoMartyr (Cullman, Alabama: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)audiovibe (City?, Illinois: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)houseofbugs (Alsip, Illinois: Quality Inn Friday)kotsby (Lebanon, Indiana:lifes tuff (Frankfort, Indiana: LavaIlliniVibe (City?, Illinois:BlueCrush (Minneapolis, Minnesota: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)B14CK_H4WK (T-burg, Ohio:HarleyQuinn (Killeen, Texas: Quality InnMr Magoo (Franklin, Indiana:jackie879 (St. Louis, Missouri: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)scherry2 (Unlisted?:enfield577 ("maybe") (Elizabethtown, Kentucky:midnightthunder89 (a "maybe") (Bloomfield Hills, Michigan: ramenboy... (a "maybe") (Chicago, Illinois:cp_stunna_2011 (a "maybe") (Comstock Park, Michigan:DaveG (a "maybe") (Indianapolis, Indiana:
Steelies to the rescue.
areles

Post by areles »

I'm free on Saturday and will be attending
jkm311

Re: (areles)

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by areles »I'm free on Saturday and will be attendingAlright, Ron! You've been added to the list! Have a photo of your Vibe? Year? Color?
Steelies to the rescue.
jkm311

Post by jkm311 »

7/12/10jkm311 (Royal Oak, Michigan: Staying with family Friday/Saturday)tpollauf (Toledo, Ohio: Wolfman213 (Anderson, Indiana:ponta2147 (Palatine, Illinois: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)J_TO_ENVY (Sandwich, Illinois: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)Kevzaz (Drums, Pennsylvania:Russiaville (Russiaville, Indiana:PsychoMartyr (Cullman, Alabama: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)audiovibe (City?, Illinois: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)houseofbugs (Alsip, Illinois: Quality Inn Friday)kotsby (Lebanon, Indiana:lifes tuff (Frankfort, Indiana: LavaIlliniVibe (City?, Illinois:BlueCrush (Minneapolis, Minnesota: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)B14CK_H4WK (T-burg, Ohio:HarleyQuinn (Killeen, Texas: Quality InnMr Magoo (Franklin, Indiana:jackie879 (St. Louis, Missouri: Quality Inn Friday/Saturday)scherry2 (Unlisted?:areles (Portland, Indiana)enfield577 ("maybe") (Elizabethtown, Kentucky:midnightthunder89 (a "maybe") (Bloomfield Hills, Michigan: ramenboy... (a "maybe") (Chicago, Illinois:cp_stunna_2011 (a "maybe") (Comstock Park, Michigan:DaveG (a "maybe") (Indianapolis, Indiana:
Steelies to the rescue.