INSTALL GUIDE downloads

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
B14CK_H4WK

INSTALL GUIDE downloads

Post by B14CK_H4WK »

Hi Fellow Genvibe members, Ive gathered a lot of good articles from fellow members and off of matrix owners and many others. i have them all in one easy location on my sharepoint website. i originally saved all the documents for myself and my own knowledge but i always found it hard and took awhile to find the step by step how to's with forum search's so i put them all in one easy spot. if you do go to my website if you can just click on a google add and go back it would be appreciated and helps bring in $$ from google for future vibe mods. im not trying to pull anyone away from the forums this is strictly a centralized location for downloads, i would rather see a location like this on genvibe.comhttp://mattdavis.ath.cx/genvibe/default.aspxIf anyone is in anyway offended by their content on my personal website, Please let me know and I will remove it instantly as i only have good intentions.