Got New Wheels For My Vibe

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
mswvibe

Got New Wheels For My Vibe

Post by mswvibe »

Hey Guys Its Brad. I Got to taking those pics of my car for you. Heres the new rims. They are 19" Msw's with Continental DSW's. I'm looking into lowering it. Thinking about getting teins but idunno.
lovemyraffe

Re: Got New Wheels For My Vibe (mswvibe)

Post by lovemyraffe »

The wheels look sweet. I really like the red stripe.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
Kincaid

Post by Kincaid »

Definitely lower it. Several hear have used Teins and loved 'em. I like the Eibachs myself, Pro-Kits or Sportlines (have the former on my Civic).
1997 Civic EX sedan w/auto trans2001 Accord EX sedan w/5-spd manual2009 Vibe 2.4L w/5-spd manual, sunroof, monsoon, GT spoiler, Magnaflow muffler and rolled SS tip, lowered on H-Tech springs, window tint, debadged (save the red arrow!).
mswvibe

Re: (Kincaid)

Post by mswvibe »

Thanks guys for the positive responds. For the wheels being 19s i have so much more control. I cant take corners like no other. And most diffidently the Red Stripe makes the theme to my car. I did however debadge my vibe. Let me tell you it makes a complete difference. It looks Really Bad***. I do have just one ? I wanna take my grill off but I noticed its kinda mounted to the bumper. Does anyone kno how and where all the screws and clips are to take the bumper off.? and its it a easy job?. If no one noticed Im going with a theme of Flat Black and Red. Im going to flat black the grill cause its really faded.
03VibeOttawa

Post by 03VibeOttawa »

Quote, originally posted by mswvibe » I'm looking into lowering it. Thinking about getting teins I love the Teins with Tokico HP Struts.Quote, originally posted by lovemyraffe »The wheels look sweet. I really like the red stripe.+1!
03VibeOttawa–’03 Salsa 5spd. Fast Wheels Blade 17”s/Fuzion Zr1s (summer),Blizzak Revo1/’04 WRX rims, (winter),Tokico HP Struts,Tein S-Tech Springs,Progress RSB,K&N Typhoon SRI,SLP ram air hood,Magnaflow CB,DC header. Sold 11/9/2012 w/ 217,633kms.
Merzbow

Post by Merzbow »

Looks fantstic! I really want 19's myself. Just lower it
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

Not too shabby! Definitely put some S-Techs on it though, that would really make it great.
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
mswvibe

Re: Got New Wheels For My Vibe (Merzbow)

Post by mswvibe »

yeah. im gonna lower it. but it wont be untill after this year. i gotta start saving. ive spent alot already. $1,490 for rims and tires. and i just recently bought siliverstar head lights. and they are great. alotho all the reveiws i heard from other people. ill wait to see what happens.
star_deceiver

Post by star_deceiver »

Yup 19's are cheap, eh!!! Wait until you need to replace those... No plans on HID's?
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
mswvibe

Re: Got New Wheels For My Vibe (star_deceiver)

Post by mswvibe »

yeah actually i was looking at HID's. i really like the looks of them but they are hella expensive. i want something with a red halo. goes back to the theme thing. haha
mswvibe

Re: Got New Wheels For My Vibe (Merzbow)

Post by mswvibe »

so heres some more New Pics that i took earlier today. last night i flat blacked my grill and pontiac sign on the front bumper. it looks sick. and its debadged so a few new mods done to the vibe. =D enjoy the pics. send me some reviews on what you guys think.
Herb

Post by Herb »

Not bad, but I think they look a bit nekkid. Ever think about upgrading to oversized rotors on all wheels with painted calipers?
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
mswvibe

Re: Got New Wheels For My Vibe (Herb)

Post by mswvibe »

yeah ive been thinkin about it. i was thinking about painting the calipers and drums yesterday but second guessed myself. which is a good thing cause then it would of led to something i wasnt too sure about. im prob only gonna paint the calipers. cause im not to into painting the drums. but future mods are to put a cosmo intake in and possibly new exhaust and of course lowering springs. -tint..
B14CK_H4WK

Post by B14CK_H4WK »

mswvibe,looking really good!!!! the red stripe does it!! drop it next tint the windows alittle and paint the rails or something and you will have one unique vibe. looking goog again!!