Vibe is Gone

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
asburydan

Vibe is Gone

Post by asburydan »

After over 2 years of enjoying the conversations here and learning a lot from my fellow Vibe owners, I must close out for good since I traded my Vibe today. My sister asked, "I thought you really liked your Vibe?" I told her that was true and that I would buy another one, but I am going back to having Mustang (ths is my 5th one). I traded the Vibe for a "95 Mustang GT coupe with 48K, (my '05 Frosty had 64K) adult owned, always garaged, etc. that is also white and has red leather interior. I am a retired guy and decided I better get another Mustang while I can. Thanks so much for all the information shared here. This is the best auto forum I have ever been involved in.
asburydan - moved from Vibe to 5th Mustang.
bodhi_tree777

Re: Vibe is Gone (asburydan)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

you're welcome to stay post up pics of the Mustang when you can!
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

post some pics up when you can....i still need to post pics of my new car aswell
Blanco_Diablo

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

You can't leave for good, you have the hoody
WaveAction

Re: Vibe is Gone (Blanco_Diablo)

Post by WaveAction »

Quote, originally posted by Blanco_Diablo »You can't leave for good, you have the hoody this is true..i still have my hoody aswell...still havent worn it
epcIII

Post by epcIII »

Quote, originally posted by asburydan » I am a retired guy ... Wish I was retired... Enjoy the Mustang!
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

there's more thean a few members here who've traded into other cars. you're family! stick around! post pics of the mustang!
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

It's always sad when a Vibe leaves. You are more than welcome to stick around and post pics of your Mustang.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by asburydan »After over 2 years of enjoying the conversations here and learning a lot from my fellow Vibe owners, I must close out for good since I traded my Vibe today. My sister asked, "I thought you really liked your Vibe?" I told her that was true and that I would buy another one, but I am going back to having Mustang (ths is my 5th one). I traded the Vibe for a "95 Mustang GT coupe with 48K, (my '05 Frosty had 64K) adult owned, always garaged, etc. that is also white and has red leather interior. I am a retired guy and decided I better get another Mustang while I can. Thanks so much for all the information shared here. This is the best auto forum I have ever been involved in. That's great that you are getting back into that type of car that you love. I agree that this is the best car forum on the interweb.Goodbye...? I think not. How about see ya later...when you get back into a Vibe.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
asburydan

Re: Vibe is Gone (BlueCrush)

Post by asburydan »

Thanks folks. Just the same good words I have become accustomed to on this great site. I do have the Hoodie and will continue to wear proudly. I will post Mustang photos in a few days.
asburydan - moved from Vibe to 5th Mustang.