New Member Wants To Say Hi..

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
BiggieBoy

New Member Wants To Say Hi..

Post by BiggieBoy »

Hi... Glad to be onboardBob
2009 Pontiac Vibe Red Hot Metallic, 2.4L w/5 speed auto., Sun & Sound Pkg., Preferred Pkg., A/C.2009 GMC Acadia SLT-2 AWD"If a man does his best, what else is there?"-- General George S. Patton Jr.
ramenboy...

Re: New Member Wants To Say Hi.. (BiggieBoy)

Post by ramenboy... »

hey another 'chicagoan.' kind of. welcome to the family.what kind of vibe did you get? post pics.
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
lovemyraffe

Re: New Member Wants To Say Hi.. (ramenboy...)

Post by lovemyraffe »

Welcome! Let's see your Vibe!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
BiggieBoy

Re: New Member Wants To Say Hi.. (ramenboy...)

Post by BiggieBoy »

I've got a red '09 Base Vibe w/ 2.4 5 sp. automatic. Got it 13 months ago.Once I figure out how to post a picture, I will.Cheers,Bob
2009 Pontiac Vibe Red Hot Metallic, 2.4L w/5 speed auto., Sun & Sound Pkg., Preferred Pkg., A/C.2009 GMC Acadia SLT-2 AWD"If a man does his best, what else is there?"-- General George S. Patton Jr.
Kincaid

Post by Kincaid »

Welcome to gen vibe!
1997 Civic EX sedan w/auto trans2001 Accord EX sedan w/5-spd manual2009 Vibe 2.4L w/5-spd manual, sunroof, monsoon, GT spoiler, Magnaflow muffler and rolled SS tip, lowered on H-Tech springs, window tint, debadged (save the red arrow!).
vibenvy

Re: (Kincaid)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by ramenboy... »hey another 'chicagoan.' kind of.Yep, nice to see another "Chicagoan" on here!Welcome!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
kostby

Post by kostby »

Welcome. If you have another site to host your photos, such as MobileMe or Photobucket, just insert "[img]" "[/img]" html tags around the URL of the photo in your message. If you don't have a photo host, you can 'force' your post to display a photo, but it takes a few extra steps.1. Compose your new message (or 'Reply' in a thread) and use the 'choose file' button to attach the photo. NOTE: Quick Reply does not include the 'choose file' tool. 2. Now go back and edit your message. Your attached photo will not yet display, but the link to the filename you just uploaded will appear under your message as "File Attachment" with the filename3. Copy the File Attachment filename and paste it into your message. It will be in the form "http://forums.genvibe.com/zerofile/FILE ... toname.jpg" 4. Place the tags "[IMG]" and "[/IMG]" around the underlined link.Example of the photo attached in this message is embedded here If you click on the little photo icon in the editing tool, it will automatically place the "[IMG]" [/IMG]" tags at the end of existing content. You can cut and paste them where you want them.5. SAVE your edited post.6. Voila! Your uploaded photo will now appear embedded IN the message.Final note: I had to use double-quotations to get the html tags to appear in this post. Do not actually enclose the html tags in double quotes. They won't work.

Attached files

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
BiggieBoy

Re: (kostby)

Post by BiggieBoy »

Kostby--Thanks very much for the info. However, don't know if I have the mental capacity to go thru all of that. Regards,Bob
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

welcome to the forums
lowincash

Post by lowincash »

welcome =D my friend named her car "bob" i think it's a cool name haha
-- 2009 Vibe GT in Jet Black
ou.grizzly

Re: (lowincash)

Post by ou.grizzly »

Welcome!
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
vibedrivermatt

Re: (BiggieBoy)

Post by vibedrivermatt »

hey welcome Bob congrats on your vibe!! maybe I can help explain how to do photobucket ..what ya wanna do is... go to photobucket.com, register and upload some of your pictures to that site. Once your pictures are uploaded to photobucket you'll have a little box underneath each picture with four little bars with text in them. While having genvibe up in one window and photobucket up on another window... copy the little bar from photobucket that has [IMG] before and after the text (it says IMG code next to it) then paste that to your post that your still writing on genvibe. photobucket will actually host the picture you and it will show up on your post in the thread.. you gotta know how to copy and paste for this to work.. hopefully your using a PC because I still dont know how to copy and paste on a mac...you can also edit it on photobucket and make it different sizes. Its alot easier than in sounds.. Im also computer illiterate but was able to figure that out... I bet if you mess around with it long enough you'll figure it out..
TONY TAT2

Re: New Member Wants To Say Hi.. (BiggieBoy)

Post by TONY TAT2 »

Hi !
09 VIBE08 G694 GRAND AM93 GRAND AM85 VETTE78 VETTE
jamesus

Post by jamesus »

hello