Custom Gages

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
mac99d

Custom Gages

Post by mac99d »

Hello everyone Now’s your chance to really add a personal touch to your vibe GT or matrix XRS. I had a set of speedhut gages on my 98 Malibu, and they worked great. Below is the letter I received back from speedhut. So everyone needs to go to their web site, and pre order some gages. The faster we get the pre orders the faster they will be made. I really hope we can get at least 25 people to order or I will be out the cost of the gages, and the HVAC plus shipping. So please don’t let my money go to waste. If you have questions my email is on their web site, and you can also contact me at jasonmcdonald99@yahoo.com. I will post this In the Interior thread on gen vibe, and appearance area on matrix owner. Hi,We don't currently offer EL-Glo Dial Kit's or Bezels for your dash. If you are interested in becoming a Group Leader for your cluster, please read the info below:The Group Leader sends a cluster to begin the Pre Order. Please don't use a personal dash cluster (we don't send clusters back). We recommend a cluster from a junkyard (it does NOT have to be in working condition. However, it does need to have everything intact - i.e., needles, cover etc).Please send the Cluster via Ground, Mail (or another inexpensive method). Please make sure it is INSURED for your protection! *Remember to add your contact information in the package.Once the cluster has been received the Pre Order will be added to our Model Development Program with the sender listed as the Group Leader. The Group Leader's email will be listed on the site for questions. We will be in contact with the Group Leader throughout the process.Once we receive 25 Pre Orders we will begin tooling. The Group leader will get their Custom Dial kit for FREE. We offer incentive discounts for the entire Group. *Free Text, Free Standard Graphics, Free Standard Logo's. *We can add the Km/h version at No additional cost.The price for our Custom Gauge Kit's are generally around $99.95 + $8.00 US S&H per Pre Order. The price for our Custom HVAC Kit's are $35.95 + $8.00 US S&H.Thank you for your interest and please email us if there are any further questions.Speedhut.com teamhttp://www.SPEEDHUT.com
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mac99d

Custom Gages

Post by mac99d »

Hello everyone Now’s your chance to really add a personal touch to your vibe GT or matrix XRS. I had a set of speedhut gages on my 98 Malibu, and they worked great. Below is the letter I received back from speedhut. So everyone needs to go to their web site, and pre order some gages. The faster we get the pre orders the faster they will be made. I really hope we can get at least 25 people to order or I will be out the cost of the gages, and the HVAC plus shipping. So please don’t let my money go to waste. If you have questions my email is on their web site, and you can also contact me at jasonmcdonald99@yahoo.com. I will post this In the Interior thread on gen vibe, and appearance area on matrix owner. Hi,We don't currently offer EL-Glo Dial Kit's or Bezels for your dash. If you are interested in becoming a Group Leader for your cluster, please read the info below:The Group Leader sends a cluster to begin the Pre Order. Please don't use a personal dash cluster (we don't send clusters back). We recommend a cluster from a junkyard (it does NOT have to be in working condition. However, it does need to have everything intact - i.e., needles, cover etc).Please send the Cluster via Ground, Mail (or another inexpensive method). Please make sure it is INSURED for your protection! *Remember to add your contact information in the package.Once the cluster has been received the Pre Order will be added to our Model Development Program with the sender listed as the Group Leader. The Group Leader's email will be listed on the site for questions. We will be in contact with the Group Leader throughout the process.Once we receive 25 Pre Orders we will begin tooling. The Group leader will get their Custom Dial kit for FREE. We offer incentive discounts for the entire Group. *Free Text, Free Standard Graphics, Free Standard Logo's. *We can add the Km/h version at No additional cost.The price for our Custom Gauge Kit's are generally around $99.95 + $8.00 US S&H per Pre Order. The price for our Custom HVAC Kit's are $35.95 + $8.00 US S&H.Thank you for your interest and please email us if there are any further questions.Speedhut.com teamhttp://www.SPEEDHUT.com
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

keithvibe

Re: Custom Gages (mac99d)

Post by keithvibe »

you do know that people are going to as what about the base models lol and are they color changable? or you pick one color and thats it?
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
mac99d

Re: Custom Gages (keithvibe)

Post by mac99d »

Yes I know. Sorry But it is not for the base model. Someone could buy some base gages, and send them in. The HVAC they all ready have. Would not cost so someone to much. As far as choices for the gages there is a lot of options check, out their web site.
Mac's Vibe.

kevera

Post by kevera »

I'm interested in the HVAC kit.Curious,what do they offer for the HVAC,a sticker??Any pics??
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
hskater26

Post by hskater26 »

guess i gotta sell my base and get a GT lol
-2003 Base Vibe-2002 Ducati ST2
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Pics?
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
Amtron

Re: (Celtic_Curse)

Post by Amtron »

Quote, originally posted by Celtic_Curse »Pics?+1. But damn, I have a base. Is this like a dash kit or like A-pillar guages?
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Needs pictures of the HVAC Controls...
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
mac99d

Re: (ou.grizzly)

Post by mac99d »

This is a dash kit, and as of right now the group buy includes the HVAC controls, they are not stickers at all, and it is an over lay Total Price $99.95 +$8.00 shipping. (Standard Graphics include for free) But you can have custom Graphics done too for a little more. Thay can also do KPH for free as well.Pic of HVAC on a BerettaThis from a MalibuSS, Day, and night pic.You all should check out their web site. Here is the link to the page; you can make your own combination of how you want them to look.http://www.speedhut.com/15orde...0.htm
Mac's Vibe.

NascarXprt

Re: (mac99d)

Post by NascarXprt »

sounds very interesting. if only i had the $$$ for it.
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
mac99d

Re: (NascarXprt)

Post by mac99d »

That’s the great thing you can pre order now, and they only charge 1 dollar. Then you save up for it so when we finally get 25 people you will have the money set aside.
Mac's Vibe.

boomermsu

Re: (mac99d)

Post by boomermsu »

From personal experience. Speedhut gauge overlays are high quality. Although I would upgrade to the better transformer.Picture of my Ford Probe GT's speedhut dash and HVAC overlays daytime. I don't have a good nighttime shot. Although I like the VIBE's standard gauges quite a bit and wouldn't modify them myself.
Kevin - 2003 Frosty White Vibe (266,000 miles and counting) - 18'S/Tint/Hitch
Michigan State University Racing Club Forums - Co-founder and ex-president
Amtron

Re: (boomermsu)

Post by Amtron »

Quote, originally posted by boomermsu »From personal experience. Speedhut gauge overlays are high quality. Although I would upgrade to the better transformer.Picture of my Ford Probe GT's speedhut dash and HVAC overlays daytime. I don't have a good nighttime shot. Although I like the VIBE's standard gauges quite a bit and wouldn't modify them myself.Off topic, but do you have any more pics of your Probe? It looks awesome from that picture!
DopeVibeGT

Post by DopeVibeGT »

Awesome! I have a set on my GA and love them, although I never got enough preorders for the HVAC ones. My GA's at night.
Pictures of my ride!!'03 Vibe GTMy AED GA!Work in progress
mac99d

Re: Custom Gages (DopeVibeGT)

Post by mac99d »

Very Nice!
Mac's Vibe.

mac99d

Post by mac99d »

BUMP! ok still no orders.
Mac's Vibe.

Whelan

Post by Whelan »

I wouldn't order one cause I love my red/white stock gages. But as for personal opinion, I would have a gripe with the coloring. The gage icons themselves seem to blend in with the flames and other graphics making seeing what they are hard and illegible. Too much blending, IMO. Especially nowadays when you can do so much with LEDs and our gages are LED which allow for fairly easy switch to different color patterns on the stock colors.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
mac99d

Re: Custom Gages (Whelan)

Post by mac99d »

bump! you know you want them.
Mac's Vibe.

mac99d

Post by mac99d »

Bump I am starting to feel like a drug pusher
Mac's Vibe.