Post your Pics of your wrecked Vibes

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
rasermon

Re: Post your Pics of your wrecked Vibes (NascarXprt)

Post by rasermon »

Thanks all.I really do miss my Vibe GT.
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
ToolGuy

Re: Post your Pics of your wrecked Vibes (rasermon)

Post by ToolGuy »

Quote, originally posted by rasermon »Hello all. It's been a couple years since I have posted. I unfortunately can post in this thread.Some of you remember me and some don't. Just had to stop by and say Hi! I remember you too! Met you and your Vibe once. Gald you are OK and the car did its job of protecting you. We had a hard winter no doubt, you even harder. I have been MIA for a few months myself, just kind of coming back around lately.
rasermon

Re: Post your Pics of your wrecked Vibes (ToolGuy)

Post by rasermon »

Hey Toolguy.It's been a few years. We was both at a small meet in Detroit.You still have your vibe?
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
SCTM

Re: Post your Pics of your wrecked Vibes (rasermon)

Post by SCTM »

Sorry about your accident and injuries. Of course I remember you RASERMON, I've joined this forum 2 days right after you did !!! Long time ago...Hope you'll be all fine soon, I've also got several back problem ( 8 discal hernia - what a collection ) I know what your pain is, believe me. SeeYou
SCTM QUÉBEC Base 5spd Satellite, 20-35%back-tint, 3M film, HiddenHitch, Motegi Racing MR8, Orbit Remote Starter/5Doors, Winter GoodYear UltraGrip ice... and Lawnmower 310CCA battery !
rasermon

Re: Post your Pics of your wrecked Vibes (SCTM)

Post by rasermon »

Bonjour, mon ami.I remember you SCTM. You was always a good person with the members.I don't wish back problems on anyone. Merci. A tout à l'heure !
jsimon63

Post by jsimon63 »

rasermon Really glad you are on the mend. I've been there and done that and you are right.. don't wish a neck/back injury on any one! Well Vibe or no Vibe, your welcome tojump in anytime. I don't personally know you but from what I am seeing, you are an ok dude! Glad your ok!
04 Salsa Monotone base, SUPERCHARGED! Auto trans , 6 disc 200w stereo, Alloys, K&N filter, Moons and Tunes, Silver Stars in both fog and head lights, And now Magnilow Cat back exhaust! 06 Lava Monotone Base Auto trans, 200w single disc XM, On-star Alloys, Moons and Tunes Loaded 96 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 CTD Built trans #0 fuel plate and secret adjustments!
rasermon

Re: (jsimon63)

Post by rasermon »

jsimon63,Thanks for you kind words.With in the first couple years being involved with GVC, I attended many Vibe meets. I had the privilege to meet many members and some from your state. It was great times in Ohio and the Michigan meets. I think we had 42 Vibes at the Michigan Super Meet 2.