New 2009 AWD

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
Colorado Vibes

New 2009 AWD

Post by Colorado Vibes »

Purchased a steel blue AWD with all the options except tire/wheels. SO far, I am impressed with this car. Seems quiet for it's size, drives and handles well. Got 22.5mpg first tank and 24mpg for the second and this was all city driving with A/C on half the time. The stereo is assume as is the moon roof. Car has plenty of power when you need it. Rear storage set up is nice. I am looking forward to enjoying a long ownership on this vehicle.
NibCrom

Re: New 2009 AWD (Colorado Vibes)

Post by NibCrom »

Quote, originally posted by Colorado Vibes »Purchased a steel blue AWD with all the options except tire/wheels.Congratulations on the AWD. You'll appreciate that in the snow. Although I'm surprised you're driving it without tires and wheels. Welcome to GenVibe!
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forums aswell..cant wait to see pics of it(whenever you have a chance...no one hassle him..it's getting old)
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Congrats on the new ride!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
CountryVibe

Re: (lovemyraffe)

Post by CountryVibe »

Quote, originally posted by NibCrom »Congratulations on the AWD. You'll appreciate that in the snow. Although I'm surprised you're driving it without tires and wheels. That's got to be rough on the rotors congrats on the new whip
2005 GTmoons & tunes, keyhole covers, SRI,2.5" borla catback exhaust, seatbelt beep deletedWagons Rule.......Sedans Drool
jwalcik

Post by jwalcik »

Congrats on the new Vibe and welcome aboard!
2005 vibe gt
farles

Post by farles »

Welcome to the forums, a great bunch of people here with the same passion. Sounds like you are enjoying your new Vibe My dad is getting a Steel Blue AWD any day now and is very excited too. It will be especially nice in the winter as he was all over the road in his Colorado
2005 Sunburst Orange (gone)2009 Mystic Blue GT