Dirty rally vibe

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
wyatt89

Dirty rally vibe

Post by wyatt89 »

i wasnt sure where to post this picture...this is my vibe after my drive from texas up to wyoming to college. the vibe saw some scary dirt roads and it is now rally certified sorry if this makes you vibers cringe, dont get me wrong i love my vibe :D
'04 lava GTSRI, Progress rear sway bar, Infinity reference backs, components in the front, Infinity Kappa 124.7w sub, Alphasonik 600rms@2ohms for the sub, alpine head unit, worst paint ever!
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

thats awesome!..i'd love to take my vibe off roading once before i lower it and put rims on..wasnt able to really do it with my sunfire
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

ohhhh rally racing is the best! your car looks hot with all that dirt on it! if you do it again take more pics
tcam

Re: (northvibe)

Post by tcam »

Did you to bust any e-brake slides around the hairpin turns? lol
waveresponder

Re: Dirty rally vibe (wyatt89)

Post by waveresponder »

awesome pic
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

Thats a really good pic!
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
GrayFox

Re: (ajflan)

Post by GrayFox »

great pic!Do you have a larger version? I have an idea for a wallpaper
wyatt89

Post by wyatt89 »

haha, thanks guys, yah i busted some ebrake slides and braved the washboard roads just for some fun!!what you dont see in the picture is that the car is soo packed with stuff that the back end is squatting! I was on my way to college so there was everything including a bike rack on the back :Dyah i have a larger version, if you want me to email it to you let me know!!
'04 lava GTSRI, Progress rear sway bar, Infinity reference backs, components in the front, Infinity Kappa 124.7w sub, Alphasonik 600rms@2ohms for the sub, alpine head unit, worst paint ever!
Toasted7

Re: (wyatt89)

Post by Toasted7 »

I wish my girlfriend was that dirty!
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
GrayFox

Post by GrayFox »

Quote, originally posted by wyatt89 »yah i have a larger version, if you want me to email it to you let me know!!I sent you an IM with my e-mail or you can look on my profile to find it also if you could, don't blur your liscense plate out. I'll take it out for the wallpaper but I'm gonna try and do it a little cleaner
manicdan

Post by manicdan »

that is one of the best pictures on here, regardless of whats in the pic, it just has the i want that in a calender feel to it.
KNINE

Re: (manicdan)

Post by KNINE »

Now that would be cool, a genvibe calendar!
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
GrayFox

Re: (K-NINE)

Post by GrayFox »

Here's the wallpaper. Let me know what you guys think Thanks to wyatt89 for the great pic!*1600x1200 is attached

Attached files
GrayFox

Re: (ANO_Vibe)

Post by GrayFox »

and here's the 1280x800 that wyatt89 requested

Attached files
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

thats kick (removed), now we should all go find dirty to play in and get a full genvibe calendar...do we have one?! cuz i think we need one!
GrayFox

Post by GrayFox »

A calendar sounds like a neat idea...
coldmm803

Post by coldmm803 »

sweet pic wyatt, i agree with others get more next time
mistertwo

Post by mistertwo »

you just made my top ten list of awesome vibes.annnd that is now my wallpaper
cooks128

Re: Dirty rally vibe (wyatt89)

Post by cooks128 »

Not tyring to be a ****....but the dirt/mud looks to be a photo shop job....
mistertwo

Re: Dirty rally vibe (cooks128)

Post by mistertwo »

Quote, originally posted by cooks128 »Not tyring to be a ****....but the dirt/mud looks to be a photo shop job....something does look kinda funny, wouldn't the sides and wheels have gotten dirtier? and its all over the driver side mirror but not the body panelsORmaybe it is just where/how he was driving that created that spatter pattern. who knows.. its a cool wallpaper and i would love to rally my vibe
Mavrik

Re: Dirty rally vibe (mistertwo)

Post by Mavrik »

thats pretty dirty. I thought mine was bad after its trip across canada.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
Whelan

Re: Dirty rally vibe (Mavrik)

Post by Whelan »

aaaaAAAAHHHHHHHH!Only my fience's Jeep looks good all muddy like that, and for that matter, she looks good that dirty too. But not my Trix, even though its AWD. Clean clean clean clean!The Wash/Detail God has spoken
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
KNINE

Re: Dirty rally vibe (Mavrik)

Post by KNINE »

Quote, originally posted by Mavrik »thats pretty dirty. I thought mine was bad after its trip across canada.Does Canada have paved roads?
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

sometimes it does..but i wanna do off roading now seeing that pic..
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

I'm sorry, but, i keep looking at that pic and untill i see others from the same day, i'm going to have to call BS... There are surfaces that should be covered in mud that aren't.... simply put.... Now if i get proper pictures that show the side view and it's agreed that everything is right, i have zero problems eating my words... For now, i call BS......
cooks128

Re: (Sublimewind)

Post by cooks128 »

Quote, originally posted by Sublimewind »I'm sorry, but, i keep looking at that pic and untill i see others from the same day, i'm going to have to call BS... There are surfaces that should be covered in mud that aren't.... simply put.... Now if i get proper pictures that show the side view and it's agreed that everything is right, i have zero problems eating my words... For now, i call BS......Finally...someone else agrees with me...this SCREAMS photo shop!!!!The orginal poster has some talent with photo shop...i'll give him that....but don't come on the boards and lie to us dude...don't insult our inteligence...now that's just not cool. Now if you came on the boards and said..."hey look what I did with photoshop" then we give you props for being talented....
Sublimewind

Re: (cooks128)

Post by Sublimewind »

Quote, originally posted by cooks128 »Finally...someone else agrees with me...this SCREAMS photo shop!!!!The orginal poster has some talent with photo shop...i'll give him that....but don't come on the boards and lie to us dude...don't insult our inteligence...now that's just not cool. Now if you came on the boards and said..."hey look what I did with photoshop" then we give you props for being talented....Hold on....hold up.... i'm not saying the OP is lying about ANYTHING, i just want to see other pics before i give him/her the keys to the store.... I said FOR NOW, i call BS, for now, until i see different.... PLEASE DO NOT DO WHAT YOU JUST DID HERE.... how much of a @$$ would you look like if other pics were produced???
wyatt89

Re: (Sublimewind)

Post by wyatt89 »

guys, i shoot slides for the most part. i personally hate photoshop because it puts people with real skill out of work...people cant shoot right the first time so they **** with it in photoshop....the only editing done to this was the blurred plate and a contrast bump.i will post another picture and if you really think that i photoshopped it than compare every mud particulate from picture to picture...
wyatt89

Post by wyatt89 »

by the way, the real reason that the front is dirty the most is that i kinda dipped the front end into a large (huge) puddle and it kinda nosedived...please believe that my stuff isnt photoshoppedit was shot with my girlfriends nikon d50 in RAW mode if anyone knows the more advanced camera image files and i just bumped the contrast up a small amount and blurred the plates.the only thing that i use photoshop for is to clean up scans of my film that have dust and hairs on.please dont hate!
joholste

Post by joholste »

wyatt i'm inclined to believe you. I've had some vehicles look like that before and i know how the backroads of wyoming can be..i actually had planned on going to UW before i joined the army.
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
808 Vibes

Re: (joholste)

Post by 808 Vibes »

He sounds sincere...I think if he says it's dirt, then it's dirt. and if Joholste believes it's dirt too, then dirt it is! LOL
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Well, like i said, i would eat my words.....Chomp chomp chomp.... cooks128, I guess you are next.....
wyatt89

Re: (joholste)

Post by wyatt89 »

im actually in the army rotc, so if im lucky we could be stationed somewhere where we could rally the vibes all day like iraq lol, i dont think the vibe would like it there Sublimewind:
wyatt89

Re: (ANO_Vibe)

Post by wyatt89 »

sorry i didnt say something earlier but thats a friggin pimp wallpaper man, great job, and thanks for changing the plate and sizing it for me