32 Chevy Rd

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
cieglo

32 Chevy Rd

Post by cieglo »

So, I'm headed West on Rte 6 in PA this past Friday, following a silver (satellite?) 2-tone GT. This is a road of long winding hills where almost every bend opens up to a panoramic vista of fields, farms, valleys and trees. Spectacular.So, as I said, I'm following this Vibe which, as I got closer I realized my eyes did not deceive me, it was a GT. I love when I find other GTs around. So I'm following this guy and he pulls into 32 (or 33, honestly I forget) Chevy Rd. Damn, I think that is cool.So Mr. GT, are you on Genvibe?PS. I was the Red 2-tone GT tail-gaiting you for a few miles trying to tell if the GT badge said "GT" or was a dealer badge put in that spot.
Vibe GT '03, Lava Red 2-tone, 16" wheels, Moon'n'Tunes, Injen CAI, ACT clutch, vented rotors, Tein coil- overs, Grafxwerks decals, lead foot on the gas and white-knuckled fist on the stick & Hankook RS-3 for AutoX http://noraracing.net/
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

well when i saw this topic i thought i was gonna see a 32 chevy hotrod(rd) lol..but i do love those kind of roads with the turns and the spectacular views, we got a few around here, it's awesome sometimes to just stop and look at it all..even at night..looking over the city(cities)