Poll: Vibe or Matrix?

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
BlueCrush

Re: Poll: Vibe or Matrix? (kaybeejay)

Post by BlueCrush »

She has start up again in another thread: http://matrixowners.com/forums...83&hl=Some people never learn! I hope they ban her!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
NascarXprt

Re: Poll: Vibe or Matrix? (BlueCrush)

Post by NascarXprt »

hahaha great reply Brian. i needed that laugh. but like most of em said it depends on person style, or name plate prefrence.Quote, originally posted by yamcha »If you're into getting a cool, unique, modern looking car with aggressive but classy lines and an up beat attittude then go for the Matrix. If you're into camping them go for the Pontiac.Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Not again! Don't start in on another thread with your immature crap. Go play with your Bratz dolls.
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
808 Vibes

Re: Poll: Vibe or Matrix? (NascarXprt)

Post by 808 Vibes »

That's why we luv ya, B.C.!
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
Whelan

Re: Poll: Vibe or Matrix? (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by Whelan »

I added to your fun BC!Quote, originally posted by Whelan »If the cars are jointly produced and aimed at the exact same market segment, how can one be for camping and one for all that other stuff? Oh, and I've taking my XR AWD camping several times, thanks!
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
VforVIBE

Re: Poll: Vibe or Matrix?

Post by VforVIBE »

I added this to my sig on MO, any one with me? yamcha=troll=
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
kaybeejay

Re: Poll: Vibe or Matrix? (VforVIBE)

Post by kaybeejay »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »I added this to my sig on MO, any one with me? yamcha=troll=vamcha is obviously a troll and everyone at MO knows it. But no need to instigate with the banning. Just keep replying to her condescening non-sense with logical and well thought out replies and she will go away.
2003 Shadow Vibe GT and 2001 Nissan Xterra 4x4
drunkenmaxx

Re: Poll: Vibe or Matrix? (kaybeejay)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

or say to hell with her and ignore the whole thing.
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
millster

Re: Poll: Vibe or Matrix? (drunkenmaxx)

Post by millster »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenmaxx »or say to hell with her and ignore the whole thing.DM, you make sense.Regardless of what you decide to do, let's keep it over there please and not drag the drama onto GVC's boards.Thanks folks!
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
1986 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas (GM Drivetrain Conversion)
2007 Outback XT EJ257 2.6L Build
kevera

Re: Poll: Vibe or Matrix? (millster)

Post by kevera »

Quote, originally posted by millster »DM, you make sense.Regardless of what you decide to do, let's keep it over there please and not drag the drama onto GVC's boards.Thanks folks! I agree totally.If it ever happens here,will the moderators nip it in the bud before it gets too heated.I like our community and wouldn't want anyone to disrupt our great Vibe.lol
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
VforVIBE

Re: Poll: Vibe or Matrix? (kevera)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by kevera »If it ever happens here,will the moderators nip it in the bud before it gets too heated.You'll never have to worry about that on GenVibe... our mods would never allow it, I our mods......did I just say that?
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
kevera

Post by kevera »

Thank God for them I think redfire2k likes you too.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
millster

Post by millster »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »...did I just say that? You did and I'm committing that one to permanent memory! Seriously though, we try to be fair but keep things in line. I know that's not always appreciated and sometimes not fully understood but we always act in the best interests of the site.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
1986 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas (GM Drivetrain Conversion)
2007 Outback XT EJ257 2.6L Build
VforVIBE

Re: Poll: Vibe or Matrix? (millster)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by millster »You did and I'm committing that one to permanent memory! Now I'm in trouble
VforVIBE

Post by VforVIBE »

I am SO sorry, but...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she looks like sh'e about ready to eat me.
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

seriously, just move on and get over it.let's talk about farts
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
GrayFox

Re: Poll: Vibe or Matrix? (drunkenmaxx)

Post by GrayFox »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenmaxx »seriously, just move on and get over it.let's talk about fartshttp://forums.genvibe.com/zero...34310