GenVibe Member Map at Frappr!

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
Toasted7

Re: (Pigs)

Post by Toasted7 »

I'm in, but my picture didn't post... oh well.
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
tnpartsguy

Post by tnpartsguy »

I'm STILL the only TNseean
Current Ride 2015 GMC Terrain SLT
2nd Vibe 2006 Vibe AWD Stealth Monotone "Recon" December 2005 MOTM
Original Vibe: 2003 AWD Abyss Monotone "Darth"
GM/ASE Certified Parts Manager.
ZubenElGenubi

Re: (tnpartsguy)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Hey, just a friendly BUMP to keep y'all awares...we got 48 folks out on Frappr now...let's see some more...
rAERRK

Post by rAERRK »

In
Namron

Post by Namron »

I'm in.
2003 Platinum GT Vibe, M&TCurrent Mods: Hardwire Aux Input. Window VentsWindow Tint 35%driver/passenger, 20% back & 5" strip windshieldGoodYear TripleTred TiresFuture Mods: Trailer Hitch
amynoelle

Re: GenVibe Member Map at Frappr (ZubenElGenubi)

Post by amynoelle »

woohoo, i live on the nj turnpike! it's amost true, actually
gargoyle

Re: GenVibe Member Map at Frappr

Post by gargoyle »

Can we get this to work on here...<script>var frappr_photo_length = 400;var frappr_photo_orientation = "wide";var frappr_host = "http://www.frappr.com/";var gid = 27770;</script><script src="http://www.frappr.com/ajax/widgets.js"></script>It's supposed to show a slide show of our pics from Frappr.
ZubenElGenubi

Re: GenVibe Member Map at Frappr (gargoyle)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Quote, originally posted by gargoyle »Can we get this to work on here...<script>var frappr_photo_length = 400;var frappr_photo_orientation = "wide";var frappr_host = "http://www.frappr.com/";var gid = 27770;</script><script src="http://www.frappr.com/ajax/widgets.js"></script>It's supposed to show a slide show of our pics from Frappr.Nick would have to add it to the site somewhere. I don't think the forum software will allow javascript in posts.
slvrvibes

Post by slvrvibes »

I'm in.
genvibe garage
BOZACK

Re: GenVibe Member Map at Frappr (slvrvibes)

Post by BOZACK »

The midwest looks awfull empty.
Monotone Neptune, pow pac, 17" stock rims, K&N air filter, bumper guard, custom pedels, brake light cover, billet oil cap
ZubenElGenubi

Re: GenVibe Member Map at Frappr (BOZACK)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Bump! We're up to sixty pushpins...let's keep 'em coming...Now I know why the Michigan and Ohio meets are so popular
madmacs

Post by madmacs »

Cool... I'm listed!
Mavrik

Re: (madmacs)

Post by Mavrik »

61 now, I added myself to the list... I know i know... finally.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

i already added you long ago.....
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
binary

Post by binary »

Hahaha... trdvibe.I'm on the list too, as of two seconds ago.
tnpartsguy

Post by tnpartsguy »

63 so far, keep 'em coming folks....
Pigs

Post by Pigs »

great nobody even close for 400 miles.. hah
2005 Vibe Moonstonehttp://www.hi2u.usSchool of Rock > *
JenniRedd

Frappr

Post by JenniRedd »

I'm on!! Yay!!
Later, Jenni ReddJenni Redds 2005 Vibe: Silver with black interior. The seat covers and air freshner have the dragon surrounding the yin-yang. Besides that everything is all factory!! I will eventually do some customizing.
ZubenElGenubi

Re: Frappr (JenniRedd)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

We're up to 69! <Beavis voice>heh heh....he said "sixty-nine"</Beavis>
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Calgary is on the Map.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
ZubenElGenubi

Re: (Celtic_Curse)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Bump...we're up to 79 member. Wonder when we'll hit 100?
joatmon

Re: (ZubenElGenubi)

Post by joatmon »

I see when people sign up on the map they can now pick a color of pin to identify which Vibe model they have, but I placed my pin before that was an option. Can you edit my placemark to show me as a base?
ZubenElGenubi

Re: (joatmon)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Done!"If you've just joined us..." new Frappr! members can edit the color of the pushpin they use. I've set up pushpins for Base, GT, and AWD. If you are a registered Frappr! member, you can log in to your account and change your pushpin color. If you are like me, and set up a pushpin before the member option started, you can IM me and let me know if you'd like me to change your pushpin color.I was going to try and change all the pushpins myself, based on what I could find out here about members' cars, but thought I should let you all decide if you want me to change 'em.
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

Quote, originally posted by ZubenElGenubi »Done!thanks! Now my lone blue pin really stands out

256057=9282-mmap.gif
ZubenElGenubi

Re: (joatmon)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Mine's blue, too...but you can't see it behind slvrvibes' pin.
joholste

Post by joholste »

more bumperage for some good thingage... oh yah and i can't remember my password or the email address that i used for my account so i can't log in and change it.
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
JustinVGT

Post by JustinVGT »

I just posted myself. I don't know how I missed this thread for so long.
Justin 2003 Vibe GT - Mille Miglia Evo5 18x8 Wheels (now stock)- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust (now stock)- Tein S-Tech Springs (now stock)- Injen CAI - Red Painted Calipers - Hella Supertone Horns - Polk Speakers - Bazooka RS8A-HP Sub - Kenwood Headunit - Still love my Vibe, but I've just turned it back into a basic daily driver.
george

Post by george »

I'm in boys pretty cool !
ZubenElGenubi

Re: (george)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Had to do a little spring cleaning...but we've got 97 members at Frappr! I'm hoping to add "Place" pushpins for the upcoming meets, but there's a bug preventing me from doing that. Frappr folks are working on that right now.
ZubenElGenubi

GenVibe Super Meet pushpin

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

There's a pushpin for the GenVibe Super Meet IV. Pretty darn near the dealership's location, too.As noted in the top of this thread, you can filter the pushpin results by type (Base, GT, AWD, Other). Kinda neat.I've updated most members' pushpins to reflect what kind of Vibe they own, but still have a few folks I couldn't figure out. IM if you know.
shanemade

Post by shanemade »

i'm posted
Shaner
ZubenElGenubi

Re: (shanemade)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

JoeKat is our 100th member posted at Frappr! Yeah! Thanks for participating; I hope to get more GenVibe Meet locations posted as soon as they're finalized here.
Atomb

Post by Atomb »

i updated my location to be more accurate and realized that i can't delete my previous addition if somebody is administrating the site, can you delete my Toronto location and keep my Mississauga location as the only one?Sorry and thanks!
I have signatures turned off so I'm not even sure what mine says in this space!
ZubenElGenubi

Re: (Atomb)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Bumpitybumpbump...
Dans_03Vibe

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

lol just found out about this
Current Mods:AEM CAI,Hotchkis Lowering Springs,RK Sport CF Roof Caps(STILL NOT ON CAR),SR Racing SR7 17'Wheels,S2000 Antenna,Goerlich XLERATOR Exhaust,Audiobahn amp(non working) 2 10"subs(siting in garage)Wish List:Ground Effects BodyKit,DC Headers,New Exhaust System,New Amp,Tein Lowering Springs,Fix The Dents,New Paint
Mrizzle05

Re: (Dans_03Vibe)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

I filled out mine.. but its confusing! i dont know how to add to the vibe group... so my name is Mrizzle05 on there.
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
RexB

Re: (Mrizzle05)

Post by RexB »

Pinned our new Vibe on da' Frappr, the map looks good!We're liking it more every day, good job Pontiac/Toyota!!
'06 Vibe 1.8L, Moon & Monsoon, Power package
SuperSpeedWagon

Re: (RexB)

Post by SuperSpeedWagon »

Im on the map now you can see how far down south I am lol CCCCRRRRAAAZZZZYYYYY!!! lol take it easy guys peace
2010 vibe gt
SheVibe

Re: GenVibe Member Map at Frappr! (ZubenElGenubi)

Post by SheVibe »

I clicked over to the site and everything loaded but the map?what's up?
tnpartsguy

Post by tnpartsguy »

What happens to people like me and CP and others that don't have Vibe's anymore? Do we get deleted, or do you change us to 'Other"?
ZubenElGenubi

Re: (tnpartsguy)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

I should be changing your pushpins to "Other"...guess I need to get crackin'...Edit: I've changed CP's and tnpartsguy's pushpins to "Other". If anyone else needs assistance, let me know via IM.The map is a little slow, but seems to be working okay right now.
ZubenElGenubi

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Monthly bump. 129 members and counting!
rebbierae

Post by rebbierae »

Grr. Tried to check it out to make sure I'm on there and see if my push pin is the right color and the map won't load.
ZubenElGenubi

Re: (rebbierae)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Update: If you haven't been out to Frappr! recently, they've changed to the Yahoo Maps engine to generate maps. It's a little faster, but kinda quirky (it takes a few seconds for pushpins to be relocated when zooming in or out). As always, send me an IM if you have any problems.
urm

Re:

Post by urm »

Added myself.Can be seen on default map position only when fully zoomed out - on the right edge. That's good that the map can be panned to east. It was nice to find there my neighbour - Alex_rus.
Pontiac VibeGT 2003 blackOne of about ten GT Vibes in my city (5,000,000 population)
trtlflwrs

Re: Re: (urm)

Post by trtlflwrs »

posted myself! sheesh though, i'm the only one... closest to me is nsimkins out in canfield- close to my old hometown then it would be digger out in ashland!although i think there's a certain hawaiian vibe that needs to get on this here Frappr thingy the count says 154!
2007 sun & sound, preferred pack, 5-speed, mono Abyss with metallic blue pins... oooh aaaah
1fstramand1slovibe

Re: Re: (trtlflwrs)

Post by 1fstramand1slovibe »

hey just added myself. over here in the middle of nowhere in eastern ky lol.
Vibr8tr

Re: GenVibe Member Map at Frappr! (ZubenElGenubi)

Post by Vibr8tr »

How current is this, who has moved since this map came out? I love this Idea, but we need to get it back up to date, cause I know some of these people who aren't on GV much any more if at all.
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

just added myself to the map
ZubenElGenubi

Re: GenVibe Member Map at Frappr! (Vibr8tr)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Quote, originally posted by Vibr8tr »How current is this, who has moved since this map came out? I love this Idea, but we need to get it back up to date, cause I know some of these people who aren't on GV much any more if at all.Well, I try to check the Frappr map at least once a week for stray sign-ons and username corrections. I rarely delete a pushpin unless I can't confirm GV membership -or- if the user requests it. I've only removed one pushpin for a suspended member.I'm inclined to leave all pushpins on there unless requested by the user.