Pay It Forward Genvibe Style

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
KITT222

Re: Pay It Forward Genvibe Style

Post by KITT222 »

J_TO_ENVY wrote:
*The 2003 dealer brochure and Pontiac Excitement magazine are still up for grabs if anyone is interested.*
I'll take them both! I love Vibe literature.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

KITT222 wrote:I'll take them both! I love Vibe literature.
They're all yours Nick! I PMed you...

I will be posting some more stuff some time this week. Stay tuned ;)!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Everything's gone. Thanks everyone! Enjoy your goodies ;)!
Last edited by vibenvy on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
Infinity-x

Post by Infinity-x »

J_TO_ENVY wrote:Okay, I went through our Vibe storage tonight (aka K&N intake boxes :P) and got everything sorted out that isn't being used and I'd like to get rid of...

2 - v-LEDs 5000k white 4-LED #DE3175 bulbs - These bulbs are both brand new, still in the packages. v-LEDs sent me these two extra bulbs on accident. I emailed them to ask if they wanted me to send them back and they told me to keep them. Since I don't have any need for them, I am offering them to the first person who wants them for free!

2 pairs (4 bulbs) - Stealth Auto chrome amber #3457 bulbs - I would guess these have about 75% life left. They are the highest quality chrome amber bulbs on the market. They are chrome when unlit and amber/orange when lit/flashing. They retail for $24.95 a pair brand new. $5.00 shipped per pair.

2 pairs (4 bulbs) - Stealth Auto chrome amber bulbs #7440 bulbs - I would guess these have about 75% life left. They are the highest quality chrome amber bulbs on the market. They are chrome when unlit and amber/orange when lit/flashing. They retail for $24.95 a pair brand new. $5.00 shipped per pair.

2 pairs (4 bulbs) - Sylvania SilverStar #9145 bulbs - I would guess these have about 65% life left. $5.00 shipped per pair.

2 pairs (4 bulbs) - Sylvania SilverStar Ultra #9006 bulbs - I would guess these have about 65% life left. $5.00 shipped per pair.

2 pairs (4 bulbs) - Sylvania SilverStar Ultra #9005 bulbs - I would guess these have about 65% life left. $5.00 shipped per pair.

Cobra #ESD-9115 radar/laser detector - I bought this brand new in 2003 and just decided to quit using it last year. It still works great and it is in good condition. The paint on some of the buttons is a little worn off, but nothing major. It includes a windshield suction mount (may need to be replaced as it kept falling off the windshield when I last had it in my Vibe) and a hard wire-ready power cord (simply ground one wire and plug the other wire into an empty fuse location under the dash). I also have the original owner's manual for it. - $5.00 shipped.

Everything will be shipped via the USPS. If you want more than one item, PM me and I will see about combining shipping to make it even cheaper for you ;).
2 pairs (4 bulbs) - Stealth Auto chrome amber bulbs #7440 bulbs - I would guess these have about 75% life left. They are the highest quality chrome amber bulbs on the market. They are chrome when unlit and amber/orange when lit/flashing. They retail for $24.95 a pair brand new. $5.00 shipped per pair.

Do I need to do anything to buy these from you? I'm not sure how this game is being played here.. do I have to sell/give somethign in order to be able to purchase your items? Or are you just doing this out of kind soul? If so, I would gladly purchase these bulbs from you.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Infinity-x wrote:Do I need to do anything to buy these from you? I'm not sure how this game is being played here.. do I have to sell/give somethign in order to be able to purchase your items? Or are you just doing this out of kind soul? If so, I would gladly purchase these bulbs from you.
No, you do not need to offer anything of yours up. This is pretty much just a thread for people to give stuff away for free or very cheap i.e. free, just pay shipping, etc.

So, you want one pair of the Stealth Auto #7440 chrome amber bulbs? FYI, these are for the rear turn signals on 2009-2010 Vibes.
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

J_TO_ENVY wrote:
So, you want one pair of the Stealth Auto #7440 chrome amber bulbs? FYI, these are for the rear turn signals on 2009-2010 Vibes.
FYI, they also fit Gen 1 Vibe rear signals and reverse lamps
Infinity-x

Post by Infinity-x »

J_TO_ENVY wrote:
Infinity-x wrote:Do I need to do anything to buy these from you? I'm not sure how this game is being played here.. do I have to sell/give somethign in order to be able to purchase your items? Or are you just doing this out of kind soul? If so, I would gladly purchase these bulbs from you.
No, you do not need to offer anything of yours up. This is pretty much just a thread for people to give stuff away for free or very cheap i.e. free, just pay shipping, etc.

I sent you a pm! :)
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

KITT222 wrote:FYI, they also fit Gen 1 Vibe rear signals and reverse lamps
Good to know! Thanks for the info Nick ;)!
Infinity-x wrote:I sent you a pm! :)
PMed you back ;)!
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Last edited by vibenvy on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Bump.

A Psycho Martyr

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Up for grabs is..

a point-&-shoot camera pouch (never used)

and an OEM (bought from dealer) center console inlay. Matches OEM carpet perfectly.

Free to whoever calls it ON THE FORUM (not facebook) and is willing to pay shipping cost
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

I have 2 of these decals that came with our TRD oil caps. I have no need for them, but I figured someone on here may want them. They are pretty heavy duty little decals. Completely free (no charge for postage or anything) to whomever wants them.

vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

I have 1 Grafx Werks metallic silver "Poyota" decal. I ordered it last weekend and when it arrived today, I decided not to put it on my Vibe afterall. Free to whomever wants it. Just IM me your address and it's yours! - GONE!

I also have a brushed aluminum/red TRD badge. This is an actual metal badge. It was on my new TRD strut brace, but I decided to remove it before installing the strut brace. I removed all the old adhesive residue and put brand new 3M double sided moulding tape on it so it's all ready to mount. *NOTE* It is not completely flat, it has a slight curve to it. Again, free to whomever wants it. IM me you address and it's yours! - GONE!

vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Poyota decal and TRD badge have both been claimed!