More Aggravation!!! AGH!!!

Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
BlackVGT

More Aggravation!!! AGH!!!

Post by BlackVGT »

Ah, well, my Vibe was supposed to be ready on monday, but will be pushed back, possibly for a month or more, as parts are all late or backordered, still can't get a drivers side power mirror from ANYBODY, GM can't help me for at least 2 weeks, my TEIN's are already a week late, and my wheels have gone missing (Falken doesn't know where the truck is, neither does the trucking company.) which means another 6-8 weeks. And unfortunatley I can't drive the car till the mirror and springs come in, as its getting recertified. *Sigh* Sorry for the *****y post, just wanted to vent. Good news tho: I am converting it to monotone, and an ex-customer of mine is going to do it for me, and he'll warranty it agains chipping, peeling, ect, for 4 years! WOO HOO!I took some pics of the car back when I picked it up and in various stages of re-construction, I'll post em when I get the scanned if anyone cares to see em. Thanks for listening to be complain!
Injen Intake, Magnaflow Catback & High-Flow Cat, TRD Spoiler, PIAA 510 Kit, Black TYC's, Falken Torque5 Wheels, 225/40/18 Falken ZE512's, Red Painted Calipers, Spiffy Window Tint, Grafxwerks Engine Cover and Door Lock Overlays. SS Shifter Bushings.Coming Soon: Tein SS's, C-One Pillowball Mounts, Progress RSB, TRD STB, TWM Short Shifter/Knob, Celica Pedals, JDM Headlights, 4300K HID's
Mr. Poopypants

Re: More Aggravation!!! AGH!!! (BlackVGT)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Sorry to hear about the probs. Hope everything gets taken care of quicker than expected.
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
BlackVGT

Re: More Aggravation!!! AGH!!! (Mr. Poopypants)

Post by BlackVGT »

******Springs and Mirror Came in today (Yay!)********Should have car this week if all goes according to plan.Still no word on wheels.....dammit!
Injen Intake, Magnaflow Catback & High-Flow Cat, TRD Spoiler, PIAA 510 Kit, Black TYC's, Falken Torque5 Wheels, 225/40/18 Falken ZE512's, Red Painted Calipers, Spiffy Window Tint, Grafxwerks Engine Cover and Door Lock Overlays. SS Shifter Bushings.Coming Soon: Tein SS's, C-One Pillowball Mounts, Progress RSB, TRD STB, TWM Short Shifter/Knob, Celica Pedals, JDM Headlights, 4300K HID's