PE Tuning Group?

Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
BlackVGT

PE Tuning Group?

Post by BlackVGT »

PE Tuning Group is a tuner shop in edmonton, anyone heard of them or dealt with them before? They are the dealer for Tein suspension in the city, and I want to put some Tein S-Techs on my Vibe. Just wanna know if anyone has had any experiences with them, and if they were good or bad or whatever. Thanks!
Injen Intake, Magnaflow Catback & High-Flow Cat, TRD Spoiler, PIAA 510 Kit, Black TYC's, Falken Torque5 Wheels, 225/40/18 Falken ZE512's, Red Painted Calipers, Spiffy Window Tint, Grafxwerks Engine Cover and Door Lock Overlays. SS Shifter Bushings.Coming Soon: Tein SS's, C-One Pillowball Mounts, Progress RSB, TRD STB, TWM Short Shifter/Knob, Celica Pedals, JDM Headlights, 4300K HID's
AKLGT

Re: PE Tuning Group? (BlackVGT)

Post by AKLGT »

hey you should come join us over at clubvmx.ca. we hang out there more often nowadays.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
BlackVGT

Re: PE Tuning Group? (trdvibe)

Post by BlackVGT »

hmmm....website doesn't exist yet......according to the greeting there anyways.
Injen Intake, Magnaflow Catback & High-Flow Cat, TRD Spoiler, PIAA 510 Kit, Black TYC's, Falken Torque5 Wheels, 225/40/18 Falken ZE512's, Red Painted Calipers, Spiffy Window Tint, Grafxwerks Engine Cover and Door Lock Overlays. SS Shifter Bushings.Coming Soon: Tein SS's, C-One Pillowball Mounts, Progress RSB, TRD STB, TWM Short Shifter/Knob, Celica Pedals, JDM Headlights, 4300K HID's
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

I was thinking of going with the Tein line myself I don't want a huge drop, but Tein sounds like a really good company, so that's where my money is going.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
scherry2

Re: PE Tuning Group? (trdvibe)

Post by scherry2 »

Quote, originally posted by trdvibe »hey you should come join us over at clubvmx.ca. we hang out there more often nowadays. shame on you
AKLGT

Re: PE Tuning Group? (scherry2)

Post by AKLGT »

Quote, originally posted by scherry2 » shame on you ha ha ha! now, scherry2, you know i come back here and there. just get a little tired of the BS.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

the Teins will give you over a 2" drop I got 2.5" out of mine. it rides a little rougher but handles better. and I installed mine myself.
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Post by NSimkins »

Quote, originally posted by BlackVGT »PE Tuning Group is a tuner shop in edmonton, anyone heard of them or dealt with them before?I can't help much, but here is a link to their website:http://www.pe-tuning.com/Looks like they have a Forum as well. It may hold some clues to see how reputable they are, however they could always remove unfavorable posts.
celica girl

Post by celica girl »

I can get you the name of a contact at that shop... my friends in Edmonton deal with them a lot... I also have a guy here who can get you parts to Edmonton without extra shipping costs from Calgary to Edmonton.