Mille Miglia Dealer In Edmonton?

Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
BlackVGT

Mille Miglia Dealer In Edmonton?

Post by BlackVGT »

Anyone know if a shop in edmonton handles Mille Miglia wheels? Getting them shipped from the states is awfully expensive. I know that Tire Warehouse doesn't, any other ideas?
Injen Intake, Magnaflow Catback & High-Flow Cat, TRD Spoiler, PIAA 510 Kit, Black TYC's, Falken Torque5 Wheels, 225/40/18 Falken ZE512's, Red Painted Calipers, Spiffy Window Tint, Grafxwerks Engine Cover and Door Lock Overlays. SS Shifter Bushings.Coming Soon: Tein SS's, C-One Pillowball Mounts, Progress RSB, TRD STB, TWM Short Shifter/Knob, Celica Pedals, JDM Headlights, 4300K HID's
AKLGT

Re: Mille Miglia Dealer In Edmonton? (BlackVGT)

Post by AKLGT »

pm djdoublelp. he's got chromed mille miglia 5's. they are quite sweet! and also, celica girl is another good source for any a/m part. she's got the hook up in alberta!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
SWiRv

Re: Mille Miglia Dealer In Edmonton? (trdvibe)

Post by SWiRv »

I accidentally called a wheel distributor looking for wheels and the guy I talked to said that TireCraft was their biggest buyer. I was looking into a set of wheels and TireCraft was $50.00 cheaper than other places I've looked. Give them a call.
"... to boldly go where no one has gone before." 2004 Pontiac Vibe GTMonotone Salsa3M Hood Protector FilmSylvania SilverstarsInjen Cold Air Intake
BlackVGT

Re: Mille Miglia Dealer In Edmonton? (SWiRv)

Post by BlackVGT »

I found out that Fastech Tire carries em, but not the ones that I want, oh well, prices are decent, about what you'd pay on tirerack.com
Injen Intake, Magnaflow Catback & High-Flow Cat, TRD Spoiler, PIAA 510 Kit, Black TYC's, Falken Torque5 Wheels, 225/40/18 Falken ZE512's, Red Painted Calipers, Spiffy Window Tint, Grafxwerks Engine Cover and Door Lock Overlays. SS Shifter Bushings.Coming Soon: Tein SS's, C-One Pillowball Mounts, Progress RSB, TRD STB, TWM Short Shifter/Knob, Celica Pedals, JDM Headlights, 4300K HID's
SWiRv

Post by SWiRv »

Have you seen http://www.tiretrends.com? They are a Canadian internet wheel/tire dealer.
"... to boldly go where no one has gone before." 2004 Pontiac Vibe GTMonotone Salsa3M Hood Protector FilmSylvania SilverstarsInjen Cold Air Intake
JustinVGT

Post by JustinVGT »

Which Mille Miglia's are you thinking about getting?
Justin 2003 Vibe GT - Mille Miglia Evo5 18x8 Wheels (now stock)- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust (now stock)- Tein S-Tech Springs (now stock)- Injen CAI - Red Painted Calipers - Hella Supertone Horns - Polk Speakers - Bazooka RS8A-HP Sub - Kenwood Headunit - Still love my Vibe, but I've just turned it back into a basic daily driver.
BlackVGT

Re: Mille Miglia Dealer In Edmonton? (JustinVGT)

Post by BlackVGT »

Um.......exactly the sames ones you have JustinVGT, wow, those DO look nice!
JustinVGT

Post by JustinVGT »

Cool, yeah these Evo5's are awesome!
Justin 2003 Vibe GT - Mille Miglia Evo5 18x8 Wheels (now stock)- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust (now stock)- Tein S-Tech Springs (now stock)- Injen CAI - Red Painted Calipers - Hella Supertone Horns - Polk Speakers - Bazooka RS8A-HP Sub - Kenwood Headunit - Still love my Vibe, but I've just turned it back into a basic daily driver.
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

yes, i love the evo5's. dj has chromed ones that are pretty nice too.

Attached files
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
BlackVGT

Re: Mille Miglia Dealer In Edmonton? (trdvibe)

Post by BlackVGT »

Not a big fan of chromies........plus, I Just found out.... my Vibe is a writeoff that I'm getting recertified by an old customer of mine, it was originally a twotone paintjob and now I found out.......YOU CAN'T REPAINT THE CLADDING!!!!!!! Agh! This throws a wrench in my whole plan, I refuse to pay $3400 to GM to get some color matched cladding....this might totally suck! No I dunno what Im gonna do.
JustinVGT

Post by JustinVGT »

What do you mean? Is the paint beginning to peel off? That really sucks. I'm having problems with the paint sticking on the edges of my bumpers where tire spray hits it. My bumpers have been replaced from minor accidents and the shop has tried to fix the paint problem a couple of times. They just take a two tone bumper and paint it, since there is only one model # of bumper.Later,
BlackVGT

Post by BlackVGT »

Yea, my car was originally a two-tone, but 2 of the cladding peices need to be replaced. You can get the grey ones from GM, which are kinda cheap but the paint doesn't stick to em, you can get black prepainted ones but its huge money. Hmmm.....maybe I'll start a new thread asking about two-tone to monotone.
celica girl

Post by celica girl »

For the Mille Miglia wheels you can contact dieter@customauto.caJust tell him I sent you.Nice Guitars! I used to have a gibson les paul studio... that thing was so heavy... now I have a Fender American Deluxe Strat Plus and a Mexican Standard Strat.How long have you been playing?
BlackVGT

Re: (celica girl)

Post by BlackVGT »

About 8 years, I love my explorer, a little heavy, but I like it that way!Now I want an ESP neck-thru, but hey, I just bought a Vibe, so no money for that. *Sigh*
celica girl

Re: (BlackVGT)

Post by celica girl »

I haven't played my guitar in about 4 years... I recently got my mexican strat signed by Metallica so I can't even play that one anymore. You should register on our Alberta Vibe Club site... http://clubvmx.proboards29.com/index.cgi
LesPaul

Re: (celica girl)

Post by LesPaul »

...I love strats, I have a cherry Epiphone Lespaul (couldent afford a Gibson) its pretty heavy too, but i want a Gibson SG..
celica girl

Re: (LesPaul)

Post by celica girl »

SG's are Beautiful!
BlackVGT

Post by BlackVGT »

OK, got an update. Currently those wheels are sold out in all of canada for the current season, the only place to get them before next spring is to go to http://www.tirerack.com, not a biggie, as even with the exchange rate and shipping its still much, much cheaper. So looks, like I'll have to do that.
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

ya, but that still sucks. having to deal w/ getting EVERYTHING shipped, i know it's such a pain in the (removed)!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
BlackVGT

Re: (trdvibe)

Post by BlackVGT »

Shouldn't be too bad, I hear that they are quite reputable and having the tires mounted and balanced on the wheels ahead of time makes shipping much simpler, besides I'd just get them shipped to my work.
JustinVGT

Post by JustinVGT »

Yeah, that's where I bought my Evo5s and tires. I was very happy with Tirerack.com. Their sales staff was great and everything arrived perfect in only like 2 days for me (but I'm in VA). Do you know which tire you want to get? I have the Kumho Ecsta ASX high performance all season tires and I'm very happy so far and they were only $101 each.Later,
BlackVGT

Re: (JustinVGT)

Post by BlackVGT »

Haven't totally decided yet, tho I was leaning to those Ecsta ASX's because of the reviews I keep reading, and because they are pretty cheap compared to similar tires. How do you like them? Good in the rain?
JustinVGT

Post by JustinVGT »

Yeah, they have been great in the rain so far. I've put about 4k miles on them so far. Here is a post about them: http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=11300 They ride great, traction has been great too, I think they are quieter than the stock Continentals, a major upgrade from stock, and the tread looks great too.Later,
DjDoubleLP

Re: (JustinVGT)

Post by DjDoubleLP »

One thing to watch out for when getting tires shipped from the USA is duty charges. I paid $200 for duty for mine. And they sat in customs for 2 weeks. IT SUCKED. But it was well worth it in the end. Gotta love the chrome!! And damn they look good in motion.
Got me a new car!!A 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS S/C!!Black w/ black leather interior