Another meet for the Calgary and area gang

Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
Celtic_Curse

Another meet for the Calgary and area gang

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Hey some of you Calgary and area folk might not have discovered VMX yet so here is a quick post. We are having another meet on July 23 this time at Racecity we are going to an undisclosed place first to meet up (if you wish to know go to VMX) then off to the Dragstrip to test our metal. Anyone in the area is welcome to come join and have a great time with the Vibe/Matrix community in the area. Some challenges have been made so we'll post the results after the meet.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
celica girl

Re: Another meet for the Calgary and area gang (Celtic_Curse)

Post by celica girl »

You're going down!!!!!
VibeChick

Re: Another meet for the Calgary and area gang (celica girl)

Post by VibeChick »

Oh ya! He's so going down! Ivan, did I mention that I was borrowing a 300ZX for the meet next Friday?lol, j/k!
Used to have: 04 Monotone Abyss 5 SpeedNow the proud owner of a black 2005 SRT-4230 Hp250 lb/ft torque
AKLGT

Re: Another meet for the Calgary and area gang (VibeChick)

Post by AKLGT »

you guys will have a blast i'm sure!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Celtic_Curse

Re: Another meet for the Calgary and area gang (celica girl)

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Talk is cheap young grasshoppers prepare to be schooled. hahaha.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

OMFG they're meeting again.Someone stop them!
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

aww... see don't jinx yourself there ivan! i think if you lose, you should have to wear a dress w/ pumps and a matching purse... hold up a sign that says, "i drive slow" ha haha
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

What if I win???? What do I get.
Celtic_Curse

Re: Another meet for the Calgary and area gang (trdvibe)

Post by Celtic_Curse »

If I lose to either VIbechick or CelicaGirl I'll authorise the posting of my last dress up day to be posted.
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

oh, you are lucky jackie has an auto and that carrie's only been driving 5 spd for 2 mos! if i were racing you in carrie's car even..... but i've been in the car w/ her driving, so i would not underestimate her craziness!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Keely

Re: Another meet for the Calgary and area gang (VibeChick)

Post by Keely »

Quote, originally posted by VibeChick »Oh ya! He's so going down! Yeah, but what about the race? Oh, even I couldn't help that one.I'm so sorry I'm going to miss this one - I'm umpiring in Ireland and leave on the 22nd. Of course, I'd rather save my debut on the track for when my Magnaflow exhaust is installed....
keely dunn
celica girl

Re: Another meet for the Calgary and area gang (trdvibe)

Post by celica girl »

NOpe... no auto here... 5speed all the way!CC - Be afraid... be very afriad....
celica girl

Post by celica girl »

FYI... here's a site to help you correct your times for the altitude of your city...http://www.nhra.com/2002/sport....htmlIf I take my best time16.205and convert it to sea level times I have a 15.51
AKLGT

Re: Another meet for the Calgary and area gang (Keely)

Post by AKLGT »

Quote, originally posted by Keely »Yeah, but what about the race? Oh, even I couldn't help that one. ha ha ha! keely, you are full of surprises! maybe we are a bad influence on you. have a good time in ireland. i'm very envious! sounds like fun.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
celica girl

Post by celica girl »

A little something for you to look at IvanI'm R576
celica girl

Post by celica girl »

Another good sitehttp://www.nhra.com/2002/sport....html
Celtic_Curse

Re: (celica girl)

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Crap where'd I put my high heels? You know my bum knee might affect my shifting you ladies might win. If it wasn't for my bum knee I would have no problems.
AKLGT

Re: (Celtic_Curse)

Post by AKLGT »

ivan, you're supposed to make the excuses AFTER you lose, not before! LOLand jackie, sorry, but i coulda swore you said you had an a/t.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Still no one has answered to what happens if I win. Hmmmm I have some ideas starting to creep up in my head. Oh and Ithought the excuse starting better start know so I get warmed up in case I lose.
VibeChick

Re: (Celtic_Curse)

Post by VibeChick »

Quote, originally posted by Celtic_Curse »Still no one has answered to what happens if I win. Hmmmm I have some ideas starting to creep up in my head. Oh and Ithought the excuse starting better start know so I get warmed up in case I lose.Ivan, I have no problem wearing a dress and heels if I lose
Used to have: 04 Monotone Abyss 5 SpeedNow the proud owner of a black 2005 SRT-4230 Hp250 lb/ft torque
DjDoubleLP

Re: (VibeChick)

Post by DjDoubleLP »

Well I get my car fixed......I will take on the winner of this "contest". HAHHAHAHAH
Got me a new car!!A 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS S/C!!Black w/ black leather interior
VibeChick

Re: (DjDoubleLP)

Post by VibeChick »

Bumping this thread up: The BBQ and Race City Meet #5 is happening this Friday (23rd). If anyone is interested in attending, PM Swirv with your email address and he can send you directions to his place. He is hosting the pre-race BBQ at 7pm. After that we are hitting the track to wallop each other on the 1/4 mile
VibeChick

Re: (DjDoubleLP)

Post by VibeChick »

Bumping this thread up: The BBQ and Race City Meet #5 is happening this Friday (23rd). If anyone is interested in attending, PM Swirv with your email address and he can send you directions to his place. He is hosting the pre-race BBQ at 7pm. After that we are hitting the track to wallop each other on the 1/4 mile Everyone is welcome! Come join the fun! If you live close enough to Calgary, that is Edit: Oops, I'm so excited I'm stuttering! lol
Herb

Re: (VibeChick)

Post by Herb »

Quote, originally posted by VibeChick »Bumping this thread up: The BBQ and Race City Meet #5 is happening this Friday (23rd). If anyone is interested in attending, PM Swirv with your email address and he can send you directions to his place. *sigh* Looks like I don't think I can make it if it's Friday. Anyways I hope everyone has a great time.
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
VibeChick

Re: (Herb)

Post by VibeChick »

Quote, originally posted by Herb »*sigh* Looks like I don't think I can make it if it's Friday. Anyways I hope everyone has a great time.Oh really? Aww, that's too bad! Would have been great to have a BC member at the meet!