Edmonton/ Calgary Area Shop Secrets?

Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
SmAshley

Edmonton/ Calgary Area Shop Secrets?

Post by SmAshley »

Just wondering if anyone in the Edmonton or Calgary area know of any good places that they deal with regularly for their parts/mods/kits etc. I have found few and far between that will help out with performance parts, I have had to look mostly online to get answers. JB Power Centers around here aren't so helpful, they all seem so enthusiastic about working and just give me a smirky-smile when I tell them what I'm driving. (probly cuz they are mostly Truck and muscle accessories I spose)But if you know of any sweet places to deal with please hit me up & let me in on your shop specials... I will say I found an awesome place for paint AMP Panels just off the Yellowhead on 127St is pretty bomb they have anything you could ever imagine for colour and fx paints. Oh & any plastic clip ever made for a car is probley available there too (broke bumper clips when taking it off :} )
2003 Vibe - 5 Spd Stock mechanical for now... just you wait Sony Cxt710 Deck Infinity Reference Series - All 4 doorsPioneer Tweeters 10' Clarion sunk into spare tire unit in Hatch....MINT 300.1 Mono Channel Rockford Fosgate - running sub 200.2 Rockford Fosgate - running speakers
Celtic_Curse

Re: Edmonton/ Calgary Area Shop Secrets? (SmAshley)

Post by Celtic_Curse »

For body work I use National Collision in Calgary. They are known for custom work. I use Matrixmotorsports and MOPAC in Calgary for my car parts. Ebay is good too lol.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop