Mystery Calgary VIbe.

Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
Celtic_Curse

Mystery Calgary VIbe.

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Was driving around again with my battered Vibe when I noticed a female driver in a Blue Vibe with the SLP hood installed. I wonder if they are a member of the sight? Have you in the Calgary area seen it?
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
Celtic_Curse

Re: Mystery Calgary VIbe. (Celtic_Curse)

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Guess not lol.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
kunkstyle

Post by kunkstyle »

I've seen a vibe around here with that hood. Don't remember the colour though.
Kunkstyle's Garage:2006 AWD Pontiac VibeInfinity/Rockford/Kenwood Audio, CAI, Cupholder LED's, Keyless Entry Mod2000 Porsche 911 C2Kenwood Audio, Ultimate Cupholders, DRL's, 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.
Herb

Post by Herb »

Can't say I've noticed it yet.Where about was the sighting?
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
Vibe2009

Post by Vibe2009 »

Is she hot?
Red Hot Metallic 2.4L, 5sp Auto, 17" Chrome Clad wheels, XM
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

A. Yes she looked hot.B. Saw her on Mcknight. It was the SLP hood and top spoiler. Unique in our city.
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Well I got my car back!! I need to update the pics of my car. I took the stripe off so thats gone. The scoop is now white and the grill inserts are gone. Car still looks good but will have to think of what next for the interior.