Summer progress...

Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
slammedrolla

Summer progress...

Post by slammedrolla »

Updated pics: I can't find my good digital cam but this will have to do for now[IMG]]Getting ready for the summer some progress picsI got the car back this week and have been waiting for a nice day to snap some pics. Well its been ****ty out but I snapped a few pics even though its dirty and been rained on. The pics don't show the detail and true colour of the paint but just to give you an idea. I always had this 2tone paint in my head and wanted the new above colour for years when I 1st I saw it. When the sun hits it the flake really stands out and looks great.I gotta do a few things but the major **** is done with the body, gonna clean it tomorrow and snap some better pics.
Bagged and Boosted!!
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

looks killer man..should post it in the ontario section ..where abouts in sauga you live??
keithvibe

Re: Summer progress... (slammedrolla)

Post by keithvibe »

the shaved door handles looks sweet...not really feeling the mini-me mirrors ya got on there though.. lol
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
slammedrolla

Re: (WaveAction)

Post by slammedrolla »

My bad, mods please move to proper section. And I'm around 401&mavis area I will get some better pics when its sunny and cleaned up. Thanks
Bagged and Boosted!!
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

awesome..i was by erin mills town center before i moved out to hamilton