Any recommended muffler shops in Calgary?

Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
Herb

Any recommended muffler shops in Calgary?

Post by Herb »

I'm seriously thinking of going with a Magnaflow Cat Back system, and MAYBE a DC Sports Header. Since my driveway is a steep incline with gravel I don't see it as an ideal place to try to work. Putting in my CAI was tough, and that was probably also due to the beating sun as well.Since I'm thinking of having that much work done on my exhaust I figure getting someone to put it in would be better. That plus it would be easier to take pictures if it's on a lift.So any recommendations on a local shop for this?
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
shane_c

Re: Any recommended muffler shops in Calgary? (Herb)

Post by shane_c »

I had my muffler put on at a place pretty far south on McLeod Trail next to the Humpty's Restaurant and the passport office. I'm sorry I can't remember the name of it right now. But they also have a coupon in the Entertainment book if you have one of them. I think it was 20% off the labour charge or something like that.
2006 Vibe (base) - Platinum Silver, 5 spd, ABS, Power Package, Infinity Speakers, Dynomax muffler, Cosmo SR intake - SOLD
Herb

Re: Any recommended muffler shops in Calgary? (shane_c)

Post by Herb »

Thanks Shane!So much for maybe. I paid for a DC Sports Header at Speedtech on 32nd Ave NE!
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
shane_c

Post by shane_c »

Cool! How much did they charge for it?
2006 Vibe (base) - Platinum Silver, 5 spd, ABS, Power Package, Infinity Speakers, Dynomax muffler, Cosmo SR intake - SOLD
Herb

Re: (shane_c)

Post by Herb »

$360 CANI'm looking at getting an AEM dry flow filter and an Optima Red Top from them as well.
shane_c

Re: (Herb)

Post by shane_c »

Post your opinions when you get it all installed!