From the Vancouver Area

Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
phunkyvibe

From the Vancouver Area

Post by phunkyvibe »

Hey there Im from the GVRD area Just got my vibe not to long ago, so thats how I kind of found this site, didnt even notice the Canadian Forums. Howdy all.

Attached files
Celtic_Curse

Re: From the Vancouver Area (phunkyvibe)

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Welcome to the forum.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
phunkyvibe

Re: From the Vancouver Area (Celtic_Curse)

Post by phunkyvibe »

Hey thanks. I like the vibe there, did you just add the hood scoop, or is that a whole new hood all together? Curious to know if you had any mod's under the hood, and if you have any insight on prices and what not in the vancouver area. So far your the first in the vancouver area ive noticed around here. Im managed to find some parts from the states, but nothing worth while here.
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

welcome.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
MrDoopey

Post by MrDoopey »

Hi Phunky! I am a surrey-ite myself
MrDoopey 2003 base model, two-tone abyss, automatic, with power package, 6 speaker package
phunkyvibe

Re: (MrDoopey)

Post by phunkyvibe »

Wow, takes awhile for ppl to post in the canadian parts of this page! But being how there arent many canadians as compaired to americans!But howdy
MrDoopey

Post by MrDoopey »

it's not that ppl are slow in this forum....it's just that I am slow!What part of Vancouver are you from?
MrDoopey 2003 base model, two-tone abyss, automatic, with power package, 6 speaker package
pacerman

Post by pacerman »

welcome..from the big island (vancouver)
2005 Vibe...Abyss ...AWD53 Stude HT, 76 AMC Pacer, 91 Camry 4WD,318 John Deere, Strong GS-210 Electric Bike
Celtic_Curse

Re: From the Vancouver Area (phunkyvibe)

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Quote, originally posted by phunkyvibe »Hey thanks. I like the vibe there, did you just add the hood scoop, or is that a whole new hood all together? Curious to know if you had any mod's under the hood, and if you have any insight on prices and what not in the vancouver area. So far your the first in the vancouver area ive noticed around here. Im managed to find some parts from the states, but nothing worth while here. Hey there sorry about that, been busy.To answer your questions the hood is modified not a whole new hood, and yes I do have mods under the hood (gotta be able to back up the look) haha. I buy my parts from the lowest priced person. I search out what I want and then look for the cheapest seller...whether that's local or through e-bay.Good to see another Canadian Viber.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
quick 6 racing

Re: (phunkyvibe)

Post by quick 6 racing »

Hey...another Surrey-ite (Fleetwood) now on board the "Vibe wagon"Drive a Stealth Grey with tinted windows.....

Attached files
MrDoopey

Re: (quick 6 racing)

Post by MrDoopey »

I will have to keep an eye out for ya....I am a fleetwooder myself Does 2 people constitute a genvibe rally?
joshman

Post by joshman »

Burnaby Brother here! I`ll keep an eye out as I have now become "Hyper-attentive" to other Vibes here...
Herb

Re: (joshman)

Post by Herb »

Former Burnaby guy here. Welcome aboard
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

welcome to the forums from another canuck
oriden

Post by oriden »

you can find alot of parts for your vibe here http://www.autopartsway.ca
GenuineVibe

Post by GenuineVibe »

I know this is an old post but Eastern Fraser Valley over here!!
Sull

Post by Sull »

haha me to
Tein S-Tech | Tokico HP Struts | Kyowa KR-210 18x7.5 | Kumho Ecsta Spt 225/40/18Magnaflow Cat-Back | K&N Intake | Camcon | Tint 50% Fronts 5% Rear | TWM Short Shifter
WhiteFiver

Post by WhiteFiver »

Checking in from Abbotsford! Whats up....
2008 G5. K&N SRI, 16x7 Akita AK-7, Painting, CCFL Projectors, tinted tails.2004 Vibe Base, 160,xxx KM, 37,xxx KM on motor
Peteranomo

From the Vancouver Area

Post by Peteranomo »

Welcome from Utah.

We are going to visit you area in July. Cant wait to spend a week on the island and another week in Whistler.

What a beautiful country you have.
stulceaseless19

Re: Re:

Post by stulceaseless19 »

allanpetter wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:38 am
GenuineVibe wrote: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:32 am I know this is an old post but Eastern Fraser Valley over here!! click here
I know this is an old post but Eastern Fraser Valley is over here!!
Haha, yeah right!