BC anyone ??

Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
Trina

BC anyone ??

Post by Trina »

Anyone in here from BC .. I live in Northern BC and would love to see someone else on here from BC
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

what part of BC you from?? there are a few members from Calgary/Edmonton areas. DJDoubleLP moved to Calgary from Ft Mac recently so he's not so far north anymore. also, check out club vmx for a tentative May meet in Calgary. welcome to gvc!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
smurfy

Re: BC Vibe owner!

Post by smurfy »

Yup, I'm from Vancouver...where sadly, the Matrixes outnumber the Vibes 3 to 1... oh well... There MUST be more BC owners on this forum... Anyone up for organizing a meet in Vancouver?
Trina

Re: BC Vibe owner! (smurfy)

Post by Trina »

I know that there must be more of us out there .. I live in Prince Rupert and there are quite a few Vibes driving around. Although, I think that I am the only one so far with a 05. I will be in the Vancouver area around the end of May beginning on June with my Vibe
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

well we were just in seattle/tacoma over Easter. if you are in vancouver, i know that on Matrixowners.com there is a big Seattle group. you should check that out too. and sorry, i was thinking calgary was a bit closer to where you were. i just looked on the map and realized it's rather further away! lol
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
MrDoopey

Re: BC anyone ?? (Trina)

Post by MrDoopey »

Hi Trina! I am in Greater Vancouver. Nice to meet you! I used to live in Tumbler Ridge for a couple of years,.....you anywhere near there?
MrDoopey 2003 base model, two-tone abyss, automatic, with power package, 6 speaker package
At Work

Re: BC anyone ?? (MrDoopey)

Post by At Work »

Count one more BC Vibe..The car came to BC with me (by rail) from Toronto, but has been sitting in my garage for about 3 months now without use.. I've finally gotten around to insuring it and putting my snow tires on so you may see me on the roads in and around PoCo or Vancouver. Abyss monotone GT, debadged, #48 NASCAR sticker and NE Patriots stickers on rear glass. Tein S-techs, 5 spoke IKON gunmetal rims (off for winter) now replaced by stock rims and sexy snows, injen cai, and custom interior stuff.

Attached files
BigMac

Post by BigMac »

Hmm... I suppose I could have posted here a while back....Vancouver resident here. Salsa base/auto '05. Snow tires? In Vancouver? I didn't think people did that....
BigMacPotentialNot everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up. Some of us make fries...
At Work

Re: (BigMac)

Post by At Work »

Generally no, rain tires would be better in Van I live on a mountain, we have snow there now while the town down the hill has none. My summers are absolutely terrible when temps drop, it's like driving a sleigh, it just won't stop. Snow tires are ugly but useful.
Mavrik

Re: (At Work)

Post by Mavrik »

Hey Atwork, I see you moved to BC? wow thats some move from TO but then again I moved to. But I drove my car. Nice to see your car. I remember it well and that pic was taken at the dealership I worked at. Infact I did the oil change on that earlier lol. Good to see ya again.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
Celtic_Curse

Re: (At Work)

Post by Celtic_Curse »

I travel to BC lots with work, Was in Victoria last week...I agree with AtWork you need rain tires up there. Beautiful area.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

I'd love to have a Western Canada Meet in maybe Kelowna or Penticton.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
brbo

Post by brbo »

Add one more to the BC contingent,, keep me posted if there are any meets planned,, White Rock for me !!Cheers,,'06 AWD Moonstone
newwestvibe

Re: (brbo)

Post by newwestvibe »

another bc viber here New west you might see or hear my crusin around in my loud 05 and from the looks of it there are lots of you in and around the burbs of vancouver
05 vibe base w/sunroof -fusion
glassman

Re: (newwestvibe)

Post by glassman »

Vancouver Island here!
shanemade

Post by shanemade »

kamloops here
Shaner
shanemade

Re: (Celtic_Curse)

Post by shanemade »

Quote, originally posted by Celtic_Curse »I'd love to have a Western Canada Meet in maybe Kelowna or Penticton.ok, so a western meet what an idea. Let's roll with it I could arrange the facility in Kamloops it is the hub for the interior of B.C. All the main hwy's go through here. Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle ect. this would be a great place to have it......Any takers all we need is a date
Shaner
Frosty2005

Re: BC anyone ?? (Trina)

Post by Frosty2005 »

Hi Trina, Welcome. Well, i am from B.C., but now live 5km over the border in Alberta. I'm still a B.C. boy at heart though. Lake Louise is now home.