Dealer in Calgary

Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
erikm5150

Dealer in Calgary

Post by erikm5150 »

Hi,i am in the market for an '05 Vibe. i was wondering if any of you from Calgary can recommend a good dealership, one that can offer a good price (below msrp hopefully) and good service.also if you have buying/negotiating tips, that would be great.much appreciated!thanks,Erik
StampedeVibe

Re: Dealer in Calgary (erikm5150)

Post by StampedeVibe »

I bought an 03 Vibe in August of 03 (when the 04 just started coming out) from Stampede Pontiac (just outside of downtown). The price, and they're willingness to negotiate, and their dealership location, were the primary reasons for me going there versus someone like McKay Pontiac (much further south). A snippet of the breaks that I got include, free shipping, free registration, discounted alarm, free mats, grad discout, and cash back.Personally, I think you're better off going after any 04's that are left on the lot (I don't remember seeing any on Stampede's lot recently), rather than negotiate on a brand new 05.Hope this helps!
erikm5150

Re: Dealer in Calgary (StampedeVibe)

Post by erikm5150 »

Thanks for the input!yeah i was planning to check out Northland and Stampede, coz these 2 are closest to me (i'm in the NW). it's good to hear feedback from someone who actually bought a vibe from Stampede -- thanks ! i know i could get better deals on the 04's they are trying to clear out, but my wife wants the stabilitrak option which is only available in the 05 model. even if i come "armed" with invoice prices, i don't think i'll get much off of msrp, if any at all. but i'll definitely try to get those freebies. :-) thanks for the advice, though.
celica girl

Post by celica girl »

I know that a few of the vmx club members got theirs at CMP and from what I know had good experiences with them.
Cozy

Post by Cozy »

I just bought my 05 Vibe from Stampede Pontiac and would recommend those guys. I have also had my other GM vehicles serviced at Stampede and I don't think you can find any better.
Celtic_Curse

Re: Dealer in Calgary (Cozy)

Post by Celtic_Curse »

well congrats on the purchase!!!! Hope you join the Calgary club.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
Cozy

Re: Dealer in Calgary (Celtic_Curse)

Post by Cozy »

Sounds great, how do I join?
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Click here====> http://clubvmx.proboards29.com/Then register very simple.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
erikm5150

Re: Dealer in Calgary (Cozy)

Post by erikm5150 »

I also ended up ordering an 05 Vibe from Stampede Pontiac -- good guys to deal with.
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Congrats welcome to the Vibe Club!!!
calgarygord

Post by calgarygord »

Hi there just picked up my vibe at shaw gmc this week.
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

congrats on your purchase! there is a small active number of vibe/trix/other members on vmx.ca. I'll post the new link for you! I know they are planning a meet for July 30th. great way to introduce yourself and get to know other members!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

clubvmx.cajust follow the instructions to register! info on the meet on July 30:http://clubvmx.proboards29.com...81858
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS